Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel Color Expansion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
Nice! Thanks to Galore, too.
Nice! Thanks to Galore, too.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
They are all beautiful but the sapphire set is amazing. Thank you so much!
They are all beautiful but the sapphire set is amazing. Thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
I will dream like the God and suffer like all the dead children (c) Nightwish
Just a fairy cat.
[quote name="Zoyki" date="2023-02-07 07:21:02" ] What flight is the spiral in the banner? I don’t recognize this eye color XD [/quote] photoshop flight, check the last staff post
Zoyki wrote on 2023-02-07 07:21:02:
What flight is the spiral in the banner? I don’t recognize this eye color XD
photoshop flight, check the last staff post
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
THE MIRE GOT PRETTY CLOTHES? YEAAAAHHHH
THE MIRE GOT PRETTY CLOTHES? YEAAAAHHHH
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
oh wow, these look super cool!
oh wow, these look super cool!
6dXqr4R.png
finally- I can decorate the unnamed dragons excellantly! (yes i butchered that word but oh well)
finally- I can decorate the unnamed dragons excellantly! (yes i butchered that word but oh well)
s0SlLkc.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81167414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811675/81167414_350.png[/img][/url] I love these, thank you ^^
81167414_350.png
I love these, thank you ^^
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
GOTH APPAREL!!
GOTH APPAREL!!
DyYwZkw.png
YESSSSSS
YESSSSSS

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-02-06 22:21:44" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2023-02-06 21:32:31" ] @/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o [/quote] The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :) [/quote] I really hope we get more eye colors like that. It looks really nice! With that aside, nice apparel pieces! I could see myself using Gothic perhaps.
Undel wrote on 2023-02-06 22:21:44:
creosote wrote on 2023-02-06 21:32:31:
@/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o

The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :)
I really hope we get more eye colors like that. It looks really nice!

With that aside, nice apparel pieces! I could see myself using Gothic perhaps.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24