Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
happy new years, dont forget to open your chests before the event ends!!!
happy new years, dont forget to open your chests before the event ends!!!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
Just got around to coli-grinding (right before the end, as usual, haha)...and I have to say...those nutcracker familiars are SO. CUTE. I love them...I need a hundred of each, haha. XD
Just got around to coli-grinding (right before the end, as usual, haha)...and I have to say...those nutcracker familiars are SO. CUTE. I love them...I need a hundred of each, haha. XD
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
And we say goodbye to NOTN for another year, absolutely my fav holiday in the calendar, honestly I look forward to it all year long~ Not long left now, good luck to everyone getting in the last of the holiday~ (back to the coli for me) Happy new year to those who read this! ^^
And we say goodbye to NOTN for another year, absolutely my fav holiday in the calendar, honestly I look forward to it all year long~ Not long left now, good luck to everyone getting in the last of the holiday~ (back to the coli for me) Happy new year to those who read this! ^^
WishList~https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51325905
goodbye notn!!!
goodbye notn!!!
NY105Sx.gif
I just wanted to trade my last materials at the shop only to discover it's closed already, I thought it would close when the chests disintegrate, this sucks >>
I just wanted to trade my last materials at the shop only to discover it's closed already, I thought it would close when the chests disintegrate, this sucks >>
CYGhyrI.png
Happy New Year and goodbye notn <3
Happy New Year and goodbye notn <3
[quote name="Fya" date="2023-01-01 06:04:06" ] I just wanted to trade my last materials at the shop only to discover it's closed already, I thought it would close when the chests disintegrate, this sucks >> [/quote] wait the shop doesnt stay open til the chests go away?? how does that make any sense
Fya wrote on 2023-01-01 06:04:06:
wait the shop doesnt stay open til the chests go away?? how does that make any sense
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Farewell, Night of the Nocturne, and Happy New Year! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15887673][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/158877/15887673_350.png[/img][/url]
Farewell, Night of the Nocturne, and Happy New Year!

15887673_350.png
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
Got my one and only Nocturne scroll TODAY, well, better late than never XD Also with around 550 chests and 50 eggs (which even contained a double and a lot of 1-offs/close-tos) I had the best NotN results since 2014.

Sad it's over, but thankful for a great event.

Best New Year Wishes to everyone!
Got my one and only Nocturne scroll TODAY, well, better late than never XD Also with around 550 chests and 50 eggs (which even contained a double and a lot of 1-offs/close-tos) I had the best NotN results since 2014.

Sad it's over, but thankful for a great event.

Best New Year Wishes to everyone!
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
happy new year! this was a great event and im so excited for what the next one will hold
happy new year! this was a great event and im so excited for what the next one will hold
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67