Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Stats for 2022 was 437 chests with a grand total of 4 eggs from them. Not that I was expecting much higher than that as I seem to be in the "unlucky" portion of players. Best to keep your expectations super low here. Although this is the first year I have ever gone under 1%. I did notice a much lower percentage of Nocturnes being sold this year in the Auction house which seems to demonstrate a problem somewhere. I commonly have learned to just buy Nocturnes as I historically have always had a dismal egg return from chests.
Stats for 2022 was 437 chests with a grand total of 4 eggs from them. Not that I was expecting much higher than that as I seem to be in the "unlucky" portion of players. Best to keep your expectations super low here. Although this is the first year I have ever gone under 1%. I did notice a much lower percentage of Nocturnes being sold this year in the Auction house which seems to demonstrate a problem somewhere. I commonly have learned to just buy Nocturnes as I historically have always had a dismal egg return from chests.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
Can we get a way to convert fern/paisley to their bane and veil counterparts like maybe in Baldwin?
Can we get a way to convert fern/paisley to their bane and veil counterparts like maybe in Baldwin?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
Don't know if anyone else has commented on it yet or not but Higgins' message when you visit his Grand Exchange shop is great. He's so tired. Pls.
Don't know if anyone else has commented on it yet or not but Higgins' message when you visit his Grand Exchange shop is great. He's so tired. Pls.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
Ohhh god, I forgot to open my chests noooo ;-; I didnt open a single one and they're all gone. Big rip.
Ohhh god, I forgot to open my chests noooo ;-; I didnt open a single one and they're all gone. Big rip.
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
This was my first time doing the NotN event and I cant say anything else but that I really really enjoyed it! Thank you all for a wonderful event!

Cant wait for the next event!
This was my first time doing the NotN event and I cant say anything else but that I really really enjoyed it! Thank you all for a wonderful event!

Cant wait for the next event!
6PE4kKX.gif
Can't wait for next year!
Can't wait for next year!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
[size=2]I already miss notn! thank you for the amazing event, cannot wait for next year! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82815895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828159/82815895_350.png[/img][/url]
I already miss notn! thank you for the amazing event, cannot wait for next year!

82815895_350.png
banner by fellefan
666 comments lol
666 comments lol
^__^
Keep playing it is so ecxiting
Keep playing it is so ecxiting
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67