Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67
Is anyone else having weird luck with the Strange Chests? I've gotten everything at a decent rate except for the Enchanted Cat Necklace. I've opened enough chests to get 24 nocturn eggs and I have plenty of the other necklaces. I'm to the point where I'm more excited for the prospect of getting a cat necklace than an egg. Thankfully they're cheap so I've bought a couple and I won't be missing out, but it's just a little odd.

Edit: I finally got one today! Huzzah!
Is anyone else having weird luck with the Strange Chests? I've gotten everything at a decent rate except for the Enchanted Cat Necklace. I've opened enough chests to get 24 nocturn eggs and I have plenty of the other necklaces. I'm to the point where I'm more excited for the prospect of getting a cat necklace than an egg. Thankfully they're cheap so I've bought a couple and I won't be missing out, but it's just a little odd.

Edit: I finally got one today! Huzzah!
Make happy those who are near,
and those who are far will come.
dear @Undel I know the egg drop rate being lowered wasn't by much but for those of us who purchase chests to open for profit, the lowered egg rate is killing that part of the economy!

tbh? it is killing it for the casual players too.. there might be more chests but there are WAY less eggs and it is making it pretty not fun for a lot of them too. a lot of people who only open their 5-10 chests a day arent getting any eggs or have gotten 2-3 all week
dear @Undel I know the egg drop rate being lowered wasn't by much but for those of us who purchase chests to open for profit, the lowered egg rate is killing that part of the economy!

tbh? it is killing it for the casual players too.. there might be more chests but there are WAY less eggs and it is making it pretty not fun for a lot of them too. a lot of people who only open their 5-10 chests a day arent getting any eggs or have gotten 2-3 all week
This is my first NotN after a year on here and I was really looking forward to collecting nocturne eggs and hatching them all near the end. But I must say, after only getting 5-6 eggs from ~80 something chests these past few days, it doesn't make me too excited to open them. Also that means their value is so much more, which makes it just so silly. I will probably sell these because it's really not fun opening 6 eggs worth 200 something gems each xD

Sorry for complaining a bit, haha. Otherwise, I'm loving the idea of the festival and it's pretty fun to brew the various things.
This is my first NotN after a year on here and I was really looking forward to collecting nocturne eggs and hatching them all near the end. But I must say, after only getting 5-6 eggs from ~80 something chests these past few days, it doesn't make me too excited to open them. Also that means their value is so much more, which makes it just so silly. I will probably sell these because it's really not fun opening 6 eggs worth 200 something gems each xD

Sorry for complaining a bit, haha. Otherwise, I'm loving the idea of the festival and it's pretty fun to brew the various things.
I know several people have mentioned the egg drop rate, but I'm more shocked about the scrolls. They used to be not THAT hard to get the past few years and their value in AH was considerably lower. After opening probably a few hundred chests I've gotten 20+ eggs, but only 1-2 scrolls (don't remember if I had one already in my hoard). That's insanely low, I wasn't really looking for them specifically but wow lmao.
I know several people have mentioned the egg drop rate, but I'm more shocked about the scrolls. They used to be not THAT hard to get the past few years and their value in AH was considerably lower. After opening probably a few hundred chests I've gotten 20+ eggs, but only 1-2 scrolls (don't remember if I had one already in my hoard). That's insanely low, I wasn't really looking for them specifically but wow lmao.
[emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]Happy NOTN! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] Aaaaa a library scene, finally! And the scene is perfect for my dragon, Dysme. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17599729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/175998/17599729_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy NOTN!

Aaaaa a library scene, finally!
And the scene is perfect for my dragon, Dysme.
17599729_350.png
hi ! in case anyone sees this, just wanted to let you know that
statistically you have a better chance of pulling a rare item in a
strange chest if you open more at once!

there's a computer science reason, trust me ^^
plus experience

have a nice day/night!
hi ! in case anyone sees this, just wanted to let you know that
statistically you have a better chance of pulling a rare item in a
strange chest if you open more at once!

there's a computer science reason, trust me ^^
plus experience

have a nice day/night!
67.png
Will the bears be making a return to Higgins?
Will the bears be making a return to Higgins?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I missed 8 days of NOTN my favorite event I am SO upset with myself. the new items and genes are so good!!!
I missed 8 days of NOTN my favorite event I am SO upset with myself. the new items and genes are so good!!!
.........................5F9UuQI.png
my sales tabfree brewingpwyw art thread
...............♦ sara | she/her | artist ♦
HZKBkov.png
@Mangoeclipse No, sorry.

At first they were Night of the Nocturne chest drops like the rest of the night of the nocturne familiars. Then people got WAY too many bears over the years, and they got moved to Joxar's where they are now a chance bonus drop from the spare inventory crates.
@Mangoeclipse No, sorry.

At first they were Night of the Nocturne chest drops like the rest of the night of the nocturne familiars. Then people got WAY too many bears over the years, and they got moved to Joxar's where they are now a chance bonus drop from the spare inventory crates.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Tbh I haven't noticed the so-called drop in egg rarity. I've noticed a drop in nocturne scrolls for me this year, but I'm not worried like quite a lot of the commenters. To me it appears quite evenly distributed except for the scrolls. Luckily, I have a few leftovers from the 2nd NotN, as I've probably used less than 1 a year. I believe most of the ones complaining about egg drop rates are the ones who don't really want them - they just want the profit of selling them. I'm not saying they can't do so, I'm just stating what appears to me as facts.

edit: and these are probably investing more time in the coli than those who simply want the items. I spend the time I need to get as many copies as I want, then I skip the coli because I find grinding boring.
Tbh I haven't noticed the so-called drop in egg rarity. I've noticed a drop in nocturne scrolls for me this year, but I'm not worried like quite a lot of the commenters. To me it appears quite evenly distributed except for the scrolls. Luckily, I have a few leftovers from the 2nd NotN, as I've probably used less than 1 a year. I believe most of the ones complaining about egg drop rates are the ones who don't really want them - they just want the profit of selling them. I'm not saying they can't do so, I'm just stating what appears to me as facts.

edit: and these are probably investing more time in the coli than those who simply want the items. I spend the time I need to get as many copies as I want, then I skip the coli because I find grinding boring.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67