Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 112 113
wonderful, thank you for these eels...
wonderful, thank you for these eels...
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
They’re so pretty!! I love these
They’re so pretty!! I love these
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
OOOOO EEL BABIES
OOOOO EEL BABIES
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@RhanaKerridan MG clips with a lot of ancient terts, it’s just a side effect of how genes are layered.
@RhanaKerridan MG clips with a lot of ancient terts, it’s just a side effect of how genes are layered.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
these guys are so cool! I love them![emoji=undertide love size=1]
these guys are so cool! I love them!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
It says they are obtained via Arlo's Ancient Artifacts in the encyclopedia but i'm not seeing any way to get them. was this intentional?
It says they are obtained via Arlo's Ancient Artifacts in the encyclopedia but i'm not seeing any way to get them. was this intentional?
My art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3154548/1

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66071303

The Long Road Home (Pinkerlocke and writing project): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3218694
Gosh, the hatchling art is so cute... [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll need to get a permababy Undertide when the breed has become more plentiful (aka easy and cheap to find on AH). Simply lovable! I very much enjoy the unique genes... Must... resist the urge to collect them all...
Gosh, the hatchling art is so cute... I'll need to get a permababy Undertide when the breed has become more plentiful (aka easy and cheap to find on AH). Simply lovable!

I very much enjoy the unique genes... Must... resist the urge to collect them all...
I JUST REALISED THEY REMIND ME OF THE HISSI FROM NEOPETS NO WONDER I'M IN LOVE
I JUST REALISED THEY REMIND ME OF THE HISSI FROM NEOPETS NO WONDER I'M IN LOVE
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][emoji=undertide love size=1] water snek with wings

water snek with wings
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
NEW DRAGON??

Suddenly I can’t wait to hit lvl 3 in archeology ^^
and omg i love the genesss
NEW DRAGON??

Suddenly I can’t wait to hit lvl 3 in archeology ^^
and omg i love the genesss
Fr +0
She/Her
how do code
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 112 113