Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
Looks cool, I just wish it showed more recent forum posts. It used to show 7, now it shows just 3. I like it that now it actually links to the post rather than the first page of the thread though!

I think the comments kinda looked better on the old one, though. They look kinda cluttered now to me.
Looks cool, I just wish it showed more recent forum posts. It used to show 7, now it shows just 3. I like it that now it actually links to the post rather than the first page of the thread though!

I think the comments kinda looked better on the old one, though. They look kinda cluttered now to me.
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
It doesn't show birthday anymore? :(
It doesn't show birthday anymore? :(
Oh wow, looks neat!

I noticed that all my profile formatting un-centered itself in the update-- it wasn't hard to fix, but I was wondering if the same happened to anyone else?
Oh wow, looks neat!

I noticed that all my profile formatting un-centered itself in the update-- it wasn't hard to fix, but I was wondering if the same happened to anyone else?
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Cool! It's nice to see this game growing!
Cool! It's nice to see this game growing!
Another step closer to having everything converted. Hooray!
Another step closer to having everything converted. Hooray!
curious as to why birthdays were removed? i quite liked having it displayed, personally
curious as to why birthdays were removed? i quite liked having it displayed, personally
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
wishlist | persephone's garden: a hatchery
artshop | dragon adopts | little bear adopts
Change is always difficult, but I do have to say I love having the vista show ^^ Thanks for all your hard work for us!
Change is always difficult, but I do have to say I love having the vista show ^^ Thanks for all your hard work for us!

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

I love being able to see the vista on the front, and the expanded profile section is undoubtedly great for a lot of people!

However I agree with others that an option to hide the online status from your profile would be nice. I'm.. Really paranoid about that kind of thing and don't like others knowing when I'm on as it makes me feel obligated to respond to everyone. I know you can see online players from the online menu, but this makes it much easier to see that.
Apologies, I was not aware you could set yourself as invisible, that's perfect!

Less forum posts shown is also a bummer, as I and many others use this for quick access. My profile is already full of links for myself though, so it's not much difference for me.

All in all, I think that an option for the online status to be hidden, and maybe an option/update to show more forum posts would be greatly appreciated by plenty of people!

Thank you all for your hard work, I don't mean to be nitpicky but it's always good to bring things up asap ^^
I love being able to see the vista on the front, and the expanded profile section is undoubtedly great for a lot of people!

However I agree with others that an option to hide the online status from your profile would be nice. I'm.. Really paranoid about that kind of thing and don't like others knowing when I'm on as it makes me feel obligated to respond to everyone. I know you can see online players from the online menu, but this makes it much easier to see that.
Apologies, I was not aware you could set yourself as invisible, that's perfect!

Less forum posts shown is also a bummer, as I and many others use this for quick access. My profile is already full of links for myself though, so it's not much difference for me.

All in all, I think that an option for the online status to be hidden, and maybe an option/update to show more forum posts would be greatly appreciated by plenty of people!

Thank you all for your hard work, I don't mean to be nitpicky but it's always good to bring things up asap ^^
image20.jpg
Good job Staff! Keep staying strong, finishing the refactory this year will leave room for so many new exciting things next year~
Good job Staff! Keep staying strong, finishing the refactory this year will leave room for so many new exciting things next year~
0568df9c7013a0a4a02da536fc5f3df7e25760b5.png
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2022-10-03 07:10:07" ] @/erevainsgirl, that is tied to your account visibility, which can be managed in your account settings. :) [/quote] Ahhh thank you so much!
Alphaeon wrote on 2022-10-03 07:10:07:
@/erevainsgirl, that is tied to your account visibility, which can be managed in your account settings. :)

Ahhh thank you so much!
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48