Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
I was not expecting the actual full aesthetic update now, just thought some code would be updated, but here we are!
Didn't really have a busy profile before but it's tempting me to actually make it even more pretty than it is especially with the vistas now...much to think about. Thank you FR team!
I was not expecting the actual full aesthetic update now, just thought some code would be updated, but here we are!
Didn't really have a busy profile before but it's tempting me to actually make it even more pretty than it is especially with the vistas now...much to think about. Thank you FR team!
!!! Love the new appearence of clan profiles! ^^
!!! Love the new appearence of clan profiles! ^^
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
Looks great!
Looks great!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
AWESOME
AWESOME
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote] All of the same functionality exists (nothing new, nothing removed),[/quote] @Xhaztol The birthdays are no more and there's an "active" button?..
Quote:
All of the same functionality exists (nothing new, nothing removed),

@Xhaztol
The birthdays are no more and there's an "active" button?..
JQQ3Fjt.png
To be honest, I'm not a fan of amount of showed Recent Forum Posts (I use this part a lot to access recent threads, and three is too little imo).
I'm also surprised and quite sad that birthdays are no longer showed at all. Hope that would be fixed one day.

Otherwise it's great job but I still need to get used to new look xD
To be honest, I'm not a fan of amount of showed Recent Forum Posts (I use this part a lot to access recent threads, and three is too little imo).
I'm also surprised and quite sad that birthdays are no longer showed at all. Hope that would be fixed one day.

Otherwise it's great job but I still need to get used to new look xD
TIobTkz.png
lovin the new look!
lovin the new look!
kd1UoKC.png5iXiC8z.pngQQYyU47.pngPgv53XB.pngqhK4FYS.pngk7mTvIf.png
Ooh new update! Is there a way to hide the active/inactive part? It really stresses me out sometimes when that's a forced feature.
Ooh new update! Is there a way to hide the active/inactive part? It really stresses me out sometimes when that's a forced feature.
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-10-03 07:05:16" ] Might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like how the clan info has been vertically expanded. I preferred it when it was more compact. also would be really nice with recent activity and forum posts had a background, i think it'd make it easier to read [/quote] I kinda agree. I wish there was a way to choose between having a compact or vertical clan info area. I also am not a fan that it now only shows the last three forum posts whereas before we could see the last five or six. Having to scroll to see my profile comments is not exactly ideal, either...
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-10-03 07:05:16:
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like how the clan info has been vertically expanded. I preferred it when it was more compact.

also would be really nice with recent activity and forum posts had a background, i think it'd make it easier to read

I kinda agree. I wish there was a way to choose between having a compact or vertical clan info area. I also am not a fan that it now only shows the last three forum posts whereas before we could see the last five or six. Having to scroll to see my profile comments is not exactly ideal, either...
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
the comment box is way too massive.
please make it smaller. it's obtrusive.

and it would be nice to have more forum activity shown, like before.
also boxes for that section and the friends section; they feel too floaty.
it would make the whole thing feel more cohesive if there was vertical similarity.

otherwise, it's nice.
the comment box is way too massive.
please make it smaller. it's obtrusive.

and it would be nice to have more forum activity shown, like before.
also boxes for that section and the friends section; they feel too floaty.
it would make the whole thing feel more cohesive if there was vertical similarity.

otherwise, it's nice.
unknown.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48