Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] honey's artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][font=georgia][size=7][b]honey's artshop[/b][/size] [rule] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/fnu6oyS.png[/img][nextcol] [center][color=brown][size=7][b]my shop is currently closed while it's being revamped - check back soon! [emoji=familiar heart size=7][/size][/b][/columns] [rule] [center][font=georgia]1. [s]aeons — chibi sketch frenemies[/s] - completed 2. [s]Dreamily — solo chibi sketch[/s] - completed 3. [s]LovelyDeeps — chibi sketch couple[/s] - completed 4. [s]Askesis — sketchy dragon bust[/s] - completed 5. [s]Rairudiseu — chibi sketch couple[/s] - completed
honey's artshop

fnu6oyS.png
my shop is currently closed while it's being revamped - check back soon!

1. aeons — chibi sketch frenemies - completed
2. Dreamily — solo chibi sketch - completed
3. LovelyDeeps — chibi sketch couple - completed
4. Askesis — sketchy dragon bust - completed
5. Rairudiseu — chibi sketch couple - completed
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
wishlist | persephone's garden: a hatchery
artshop | dragon adopts | little bear adopts
@honeybearries Hello! I'd like a slot please! <3 Is it possible to do two slots of sketchy dragon busts + humanoid chibi sketches? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76201138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762012/76201138_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon is this one [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48291584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482916/48291584_350.png[/img][/url] For the chibis sketches, please add this friend draw it together!
@honeybearries
Hello! I'd like a slot please! <3
Is it possible to do two slots of sketchy dragon busts + humanoid chibi sketches?
76201138_350.png
Dragon is this one

48291584_350.png
For the chibis sketches, please add this friend draw it together!
ITgygl4.png
@Rairudiseu hi!! of course, i’ll put you down for two slots :> i’d probably charge around 175kt for your dragon, and the chibis would be 75kt — total of 250kt! please send the payment via cr whenever you have a moment, and i will start on them today after work [emoji=heart size=1]
@Rairudiseu hi!! of course, i’ll put you down for two slots :>
i’d probably charge around 175kt for your dragon, and the chibis would be 75kt — total of 250kt! please send the payment via cr whenever you have a moment, and i will start on them today after work
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
bump! [emoji=sun size=1]
bump!
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
OOOHHHHH I LOVE UR CHIBI STYLE (EXPLODES)
though one of the charas i might offer for it miiiight be a bit complex / difficult ? in that case, i'll offer a back-up character if you'd prefer them instead :^D
i was gonna possibly ask for a 75k couple of adyoubon (ref one, ref two, his toy.house) with dr. habit u//0//u hes part origami and part bird cage

buuuut since adoyubon is pretty complex, if you'd prefer, i have a little darling that is much more simple i can ask for a 50k single of ! here she is, darling plant baby (ref one, her toy.house) ! ;v; shes much more simple (and pretty adorable hehe) - Do let me know if you'd be interested :^D
OOOHHHHH I LOVE UR CHIBI STYLE (EXPLODES)
though one of the charas i might offer for it miiiight be a bit complex / difficult ? in that case, i'll offer a back-up character if you'd prefer them instead :^D
i was gonna possibly ask for a 75k couple of adyoubon (ref one, ref two, his toy.house) with dr. habit u//0//u hes part origami and part bird cage

buuuut since adoyubon is pretty complex, if you'd prefer, i have a little darling that is much more simple i can ask for a 50k single of ! here she is, darling plant baby (ref one, her toy.house) ! ;v; shes much more simple (and pretty adorable hehe) - Do let me know if you'd be interested :^D
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily aaaa thank you so much for the compliment! ;u; i’m honestly intrigued by your characters, what would you say to a total of 100kt if i do adyoubon/dr habit and then a separate piece of the cute little one? you don’t have to if you don’t want of course! just thought i would offer :3 otherwise i can do whichever one you want most at normal price. please lmk [emoji=heart size=1]
@Dreamily aaaa thank you so much for the compliment! ;u;
i’m honestly intrigued by your characters, what would you say to a total of 100kt if i do adyoubon/dr habit and then a separate piece of the cute little one? you don’t have to if you don’t want of course! just thought i would offer :3 otherwise i can do whichever one you want most at normal price. please lmk
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
[quote name="honeybearries" date="2022-05-11 13:34:41" ] @Dreamily aaaa thank you so much for the compliment! ;u; i’m honestly intrigued by your characters, what would you say to a total of 100kt if i do adyoubon/dr habit and then a separate piece of the cute little one? you don’t have to if you don’t want of course! just thought i would offer :3 otherwise i can do whichever one you want most at normal price. please lmk [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] [center]OH HECK YEAH !!!!!!!! I'D LOVE TO ORDER ALL THREE WOHOOOOO !!! :D Would you like it in treasure, or gems ? ^^ HECK YEAH !!! Thank you so, so so much for being intrigue by them !! :^D my husband designed Lilly ^^[/center]
honeybearries wrote on 2022-05-11 13:34:41:
@Dreamily aaaa thank you so much for the compliment! ;u;
i’m honestly intrigued by your characters, what would you say to a total of 100kt if i do adyoubon/dr habit and then a separate piece of the cute little one? you don’t have to if you don’t want of course! just thought i would offer :3 otherwise i can do whichever one you want most at normal price. please lmk
OH HECK YEAH !!!!!!!! I'D LOVE TO ORDER ALL THREE WOHOOOOO !!! :D
Would you like it in treasure, or gems ? ^^ HECK YEAH !!! Thank you so, so so much for being intrigue by them !! :^D my husband designed Lilly ^^
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily :’D okay!! i’m excited to take a crack at them!
treasure is preferred if you have it readily available, if not gems are fine :3 whenever you want to pay you can send a cr or pm, and i’ll add you to the list!
@Dreamily :’D okay!! i’m excited to take a crack at them!
treasure is preferred if you have it readily available, if not gems are fine :3 whenever you want to pay you can send a cr or pm, and i’ll add you to the list!
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
@Rairudiseu hi!! here are both of your commissions, thank you so much for letting me draw your characters! [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x9vRxIE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qDizRel.png[/img]
@Rairudiseu hi!! here are both of your commissions, thank you so much for letting me draw your characters!

x9vRxIE.png
qDizRel.png
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
OMG'~@~@~!#!+/ So cute!!!! [emoji=new friend size=1] I like it!! I love your art <3 Thank you so much!!! ++Could you change the eye color of the dragon to water unusual only if possible?
OMG'~@~@~!#!+/ So cute!!!!
I like it!! I love your art <3
Thank you so much!!!

++Could you change the eye color of the dragon to water unusual only if possible?
ITgygl4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7