Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
hmm, not a super big fan of the way it looks, but i think the profile vista is nice! i see many other people are super happy with it, so that’s all that matters, and i’ll find a way to work with it! great job devs on all the refractors, we players can tell you’re working very hard and appreciate it! :) <3
hmm, not a super big fan of the way it looks, but i think the profile vista is nice! i see many other people are super happy with it, so that’s all that matters, and i’ll find a way to work with it! great job devs on all the refractors, we players can tell you’re working very hard and appreciate it! :) <3
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
Awesome!
Awesome!
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Nice! Keep on going forward, staff! :3
Nice! Keep on going forward, staff! :3
xpP2XdL.png
looking smooth! I had so hoped we would be able to rearrange the friends list

looking smooth! I had so hoped we would be able to rearrange the friends list

709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Nice!!
Nice!!
Illustration24.png
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like how the clan info has been vertically expanded. I preferred it when it was more compact.

also would be really nice with recent activity and forum posts had a background, i think it'd make it easier to read
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like how the clan info has been vertically expanded. I preferred it when it was more compact.

also would be really nice with recent activity and forum posts had a background, i think it'd make it easier to read
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
it's gonna take awhile for me to get used to but it looks pretty decent overall. although i am kinda sad that birthday's were removed, i hope they get readded eventually.

i'll potentially add more to this when i get on with desktop sometime later to see how it's really supposed to look, since my bio gets compressed with a tablet but for now my opinion is positive.
it's gonna take awhile for me to get used to but it looks pretty decent overall. although i am kinda sad that birthday's were removed, i hope they get readded eventually.

i'll potentially add more to this when i get on with desktop sometime later to see how it's really supposed to look, since my bio gets compressed with a tablet but for now my opinion is positive.
3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
Woohoo!
Woohoo!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
love it! looks cleaner
love it! looks cleaner
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
It's a neat update buuut

is there a way to remove my active/inactive status from displaying? It bothers me that it's just sitting there on my profile for everyone to see, I'd enjoy being able to hide that option for the sake of privacy.
It's a neat update buuut

is there a way to remove my active/inactive status from displaying? It bothers me that it's just sitting there on my profile for everyone to see, I'd enjoy being able to hide that option for the sake of privacy.
wlLXM.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48