Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Soap
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61
Aheem aheem gem gene..
And I can get the removal of blades with the Battlelisk but why don't they have any spurs? Weird
Aheem aheem gem gene..
And I can get the removal of blades with the Battlelisk but why don't they have any spurs? Weird
Wes-dance.gif
The new gene is spectacular [emoji=skydancer star size=1] Similar to Stained indeed, but much more vibrant, [i]and[/i] doesn´t come at the cost of visual depth the way Stained does by flattening the shadows and highlights. Kinda agreeing with the call for Stained to become "the poor(ish) dragon´s Soap gene" now by becoming an (even if still somewhat expensive) treasure gene. Got a feeling that Soap will replace Stained [i]by far[/i] in terms of popularity no matter what happens to Stained´s price, so even from the "economy" standpoint, it could work out, I think. [i]flies off to hoard gene money[/i] ps: Thank you devs, for hearing people out about the Battlelisks ^^ Whether the now-current artwork will be the final one, or whether you´ll be doing one more art update to give the fams [i]natural[/i] rooster spurs, in either case it´s much better than the original was.
The new gene is spectacular Similar to Stained indeed, but much more vibrant, and doesn´t come at the cost of visual depth the way Stained does by flattening the shadows and highlights.

Kinda agreeing with the call for Stained to become "the poor(ish) dragon´s Soap gene" now by becoming an (even if still somewhat expensive) treasure gene. Got a feeling that Soap will replace Stained by far in terms of popularity no matter what happens to Stained´s price, so even from the "economy" standpoint, it could work out, I think.

flies off to hoard gene money

ps: Thank you devs, for hearing people out about the Battlelisks ^^ Whether the now-current artwork will be the final one, or whether you´ll be doing one more art update to give the fams natural rooster spurs, in either case it´s much better than the original was.
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oooh, exciting! That seems like a very interesting gene to work with!
Might have to change some of my current projects now. Or get a bunch of new ones. Either way, my wallet is weeping, haha.
Oooh, exciting! That seems like a very interesting gene to work with!
Might have to change some of my current projects now. Or get a bunch of new ones. Either way, my wallet is weeping, haha.
Oh also! The Starfall Celebration announcement still has the lightning symbol on this post

Not really important but wanted to mention it fjxfjxg
Oh also! The Starfall Celebration announcement still has the lightning symbol on this post

Not really important but wanted to mention it fjxfjxg
image20.jpg
STAINED 2 IS REAL AND IT SLAPS

like stained i'll have to restrain myself from scrying TOO much with it because Expensy but ohhhh lord it's so beautiful and i love it
STAINED 2 IS REAL AND IT SLAPS

like stained i'll have to restrain myself from scrying TOO much with it because Expensy but ohhhh lord it's so beautiful and i love it
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
haha soap is such a funny name
haha soap is such a funny name
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Honey, new gene just dropped <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=25&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=105&winggene=24&wings=140&auth=01c2f91d4fda640ad56ba61a7fd1a712e094696f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Honey, new gene just dropped <3

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=25&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=105&winggene=24&wings=140&auth=01c2f91d4fda640ad56ba61a7fd1a712e094696f&dummyext=prev.png
It looks so good!
It looks so good!
Its so cute!!! I absolutely love soap!
Its so cute!!! I absolutely love soap!
I am in LOVE with this tert oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy [emoji=coatl love size=2]
I am in LOVE with this tert oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61