Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Soap
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61
very cool gene, though i do believe that stained should be made treasure or soap made treasure. there's really not many alternatives treasure-wise for something like this, and if you want to choose the cooler version to keep as gems, it should be soap. was pretty disappointed to see it's another gem-only gene though :(

it's been very nice to have treasure alternatives to gem genes! i've spent a kazillion gems on stained before, but i'd be happy that nobody else would have to in the future, honestly.
very cool gene, though i do believe that stained should be made treasure or soap made treasure. there's really not many alternatives treasure-wise for something like this, and if you want to choose the cooler version to keep as gems, it should be soap. was pretty disappointed to see it's another gem-only gene though :(

it's been very nice to have treasure alternatives to gem genes! i've spent a kazillion gems on stained before, but i'd be happy that nobody else would have to in the future, honestly.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
it’s like a souped up version of stained and i love it
bTjX2w6.png
oh my god the genes are beautiful! <3
oh my god the genes are beautiful! <3
Love this!
Love this!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
OMG SOAP.

Soap emoji when
OMG SOAP.

Soap emoji when
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
:D Soap is such a cool idea for a gene, we love it.
:D Soap is such a cool idea for a gene, we love it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I love having another subtle tert!
I love having another subtle tert!
[quote name="IamNoHere" date="2022-09-04 02:26:10" ] The new gene is spectacular [emoji=skydancer star size=1] Similar to Stained indeed, but much more vibrant, [i]and[/i] doesn´t come at the cost of visual depth the way Stained does by flattening the shadows and highlights. Kinda agreeing with the call for Stained to become "the poor(ish) dragon´s Soap gene" now by becoming an (even if still somewhat expensive) treasure gene. Got a feeling that Soap will replace Stained [i]by far[/i] in terms of popularity no matter what happens to Stained´s price, so even from the "economy" standpoint, it could work out, I think. [i]flies off to hoard gene money[/i] ps: Thank you devs, for hearing people out about the Battlelisks ^^ Whether the now-current artwork will be the final one, or whether you´ll be doing one more art update to give the fams [i]natural[/i] rooster spurs, in either case it´s much better than the original was. [/quote] But stained and soap don't do the same thing? Like how is soap "a better stained" when it used accent colors and stained doesn't? They aren't interchangeable at all on colors that have contrasting accents. On most of my dragons soap doesn't even work because the accent colors are wild n out lol
IamNoHere wrote on 2022-09-04 02:26:10:
The new gene is spectacular Similar to Stained indeed, but much more vibrant, and doesn´t come at the cost of visual depth the way Stained does by flattening the shadows and highlights.

Kinda agreeing with the call for Stained to become "the poor(ish) dragon´s Soap gene" now by becoming an (even if still somewhat expensive) treasure gene. Got a feeling that Soap will replace Stained by far in terms of popularity no matter what happens to Stained´s price, so even from the "economy" standpoint, it could work out, I think.

flies off to hoard gene money

ps: Thank you devs, for hearing people out about the Battlelisks ^^ Whether the now-current artwork will be the final one, or whether you´ll be doing one more art update to give the fams natural rooster spurs, in either case it´s much better than the original was.

But stained and soap don't do the same thing? Like how is soap "a better stained" when it used accent colors and stained doesn't? They aren't interchangeable at all on colors that have contrasting accents. On most of my dragons soap doesn't even work because the accent colors are wild n out lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="munchea" date="2022-09-04 03:40:19" ] it’s like a souped up version of stained and i love it [/quote] soaped up
munchea wrote on 2022-09-04 03:40:19:
soaped up
oooo shiny! my magpie brain approves
oooo shiny! my magpie brain approves
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61