Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@Panther202 [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning: [quote name="Undel" date="2022-08-10 05:48:48" ] Come one, come all to [i]Warrior's Way[/i]! This new annual event will take place every August for only the fiercest and most skilled competitors! [b][i]Warrior's Way[/i] will run from 06:00 server time on August 10th to 06:00 server time on August 20th this year.[/b] Please read the pamphlet above for more information on this fantastic event! [/quote] It's not FRs fault that you didn't know, it's very clearly posted on their front page in the very beginning of the post and in bold. You can set reminders in your phone, alarms for the end date, or a posted calendar event in your phone or PC. I get that events usually end on sunday but it's been posted since day 1 when it ended and it's not like you even have to scroll far to find it. [/quote] This! I didn't have enough time during these days either to do much due to work so I had to buy a lot of the items just now, but I knew when it ended and we had 10 days. That's just how it is and it was not like they were unclear about it. Just because stuff may be more convenient to you as a person doesn't mean everything has to be adjusted for you...
@Panther202
Panther202 wrote on 2022-08-22 14:13:01:
To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:
Undel wrote on 2022-08-10 05:48:48:
Come one, come all to Warrior's Way! This new annual event will take place every August for only the fiercest and most skilled competitors! Warrior's Way will run from 06:00 server time on August 10th to 06:00 server time on August 20th this year. Please read the pamphlet above for more information on this fantastic event!

It's not FRs fault that you didn't know, it's very clearly posted on their front page in the very beginning of the post and in bold. You can set reminders in your phone, alarms for the end date, or a posted calendar event in your phone or PC. I get that events usually end on sunday but it's been posted since day 1 when it ended and it's not like you even have to scroll far to find it.

This! I didn't have enough time during these days either to do much due to work so I had to buy a lot of the items just now, but I knew when it ended and we had 10 days. That's just how it is and it was not like they were unclear about it. Just because stuff may be more convenient to you as a person doesn't mean everything has to be adjusted for you...
QdaBiJf.png
[quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-24 14:23:11" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:[/quote] Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion. Cant blame people because of flaws in this game. [/quote] There was no flaw in the game. They've never send server wide notices. They changed nothing about the way they posted the event and, like I stated in my post, [b]it is not FRs fault that people did not read when it ended clearly enough.[/b] [quote name="RogueHazel" date="2022-08-25 09:22:18" ] @/Panther202 [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] [snip] [/quote] This! I didn't have enough time during these days either to do much due to work so I had to buy a lot of the items just now, but I knew when it ended and we had 10 days. That's just how it is and it was not like they were unclear about it. Just because stuff may be more convenient to you as a person doesn't mean everything has to be adjusted for you... [/quote] Exactly! Like I completely understand being frustrated but it's not the site's fault and people trying to blame FR for themselves being late to the game is just.. so odd to me.
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-24 14:23:11:
Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion.
Cant blame people because of flaws in this game.
There was no flaw in the game. They've never send server wide notices. They changed nothing about the way they posted the event and, like I stated in my post, it is not FRs fault that people did not read when it ended clearly enough.
RogueHazel wrote on 2022-08-25 09:22:18:
@/Panther202
[snip]

This! I didn't have enough time during these days either to do much due to work so I had to buy a lot of the items just now, but I knew when it ended and we had 10 days. That's just how it is and it was not like they were unclear about it. Just because stuff may be more convenient to you as a person doesn't mean everything has to be adjusted for you...
Exactly! Like I completely understand being frustrated but it's not the site's fault and people trying to blame FR for themselves being late to the game is just.. so odd to me.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-25 09:23:59" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-24 14:23:11" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:[/quote] Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion. Cant blame people because of flaws in this game. [/quote] There was no flaw in the game. They've never send server wide notices. They changed nothing about the way they posted the event and, like I stated in my post, [b]it is not FRs fault that people did not read when it ended clearly enough.[/b] [/quote] They didnt? Oh my god, how did i even think this was a good idea to implement then? Im not the one complaining about the ending here. [b]Im just saying it could be ...... done better![/b] They already babysit every other aspect of the game..... But you are clearly against improvements and quality of life.
Panther202 wrote on 2022-08-25 09:23:59:
Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion.
There was no flaw in the game. They've never send server wide notices. They changed nothing about the way they posted the event and, like I stated in my post, it is not FRs fault that people did not read when it ended clearly enough.
They didnt? Oh my god, how did i even think this was a good idea to implement then?
Im not the one complaining about the ending here. Im just saying it could be ...... done better! They already babysit every other aspect of the game..... But you are clearly against improvements and quality of life.
My hatchery thread
[quote name="@Glinthawk" date="2022-08-26 01:05:08" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-25 09:23:59" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-24 14:23:11" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:[/quote] Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion. Cant blame people because of flaws in this game. [/quote] There was no flaw in the game. They've never send server wide notices. They changed nothing about the way they posted the event and, like I stated in my post, [b]it is not FRs fault that people did not read when it ended clearly enough.[/b] [/quote] They didnt? Oh my god, how did i even think this was a good idea to implement then? Im not the one complaining about the ending here. [b]Im just saying it could be ...... done better![/b] They already babysit every other aspect of the game..... But you are clearly against improvements and quality of life. [/quote] So your point is that the system is flawed because there have never been server wide notifications for events while there should be. There are always ways that the site can be improved, but whether this specific thing would be an improvement or not is up for interpretation. To some people, excessive notifications are annoying. I personally feel like that would be a quality of life [i]downgrade[/i]. And if it was just a note on the site status box, it wouldn't be any different than the massive banner clearly telling us the event ends on the 20th. Just because [i]you[/i] consider something a flaw, doesn't mean it is, and there's no need to be that sarcastic about it when others have different opinions.
@Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-26 01:05:08:
They didnt? Oh my god, how did i even think this was a good idea to implement then?
Im not the one complaining about the ending here. Im just saying it could be ...... done better! They already babysit every other aspect of the game..... But you are clearly against improvements and quality of life.

So your point is that the system is flawed because there have never been server wide notifications for events while there should be. There are always ways that the site can be improved, but whether this specific thing would be an improvement or not is up for interpretation. To some people, excessive notifications are annoying. I personally feel like that would be a quality of life downgrade. And if it was just a note on the site status box, it wouldn't be any different than the massive banner clearly telling us the event ends on the 20th. Just because you consider something a flaw, doesn't mean it is, and there's no need to be that sarcastic about it when others have different opinions.
Ohhh
Ohhh
[quote name="MissK" date="2022-08-26 02:43:21" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-26 01:05:08" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-25 09:23:59" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-24 14:23:11" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:[/quote] Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion. Cant blame people because of flaws in this game. [/quote] There was no flaw in the game. They've never send server wide notices. They changed nothing about the way they posted the event and, like I stated in my post, [b]it is not FRs fault that people did not read when it ended clearly enough.[/b] [/quote] They didnt? Oh my god, how did i even think this was a good idea to implement then? Im not the one complaining about the ending here. [b]Im just saying it could be ...... done better![/b] They already babysit every other aspect of the game..... But you are clearly against improvements and quality of life. [/quote] So your point is that the system is flawed because there have never been server wide notifications for events while there should be. There are always ways that the site can be improved, but whether this specific thing would be an improvement or not is up for interpretation. To some people, excessive notifications are annoying. I personally feel like that would be a quality of life [i]downgrade[/i]. And if it was just a note on the site status box, it wouldn't be any different than the massive banner clearly telling us the event ends on the 20th. Just because [i]you[/i] consider something a flaw, doesn't mean it is, and there's no need to be that sarcastic about it when others have different opinions. [/quote] Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification. Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid.
MissK wrote on 2022-08-26 02:43:21:
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-26 01:05:08:

So your point is that the system is flawed because there have never been server wide notifications for events while there should be. There are always ways that the site can be improved, but whether this specific thing would be an improvement or not is up for interpretation. To some people, excessive notifications are annoying. I personally feel like that would be a quality of life downgrade. And if it was just a note on the site status box, it wouldn't be any different than the massive banner clearly telling us the event ends on the 20th. Just because you consider something a flaw, doesn't mean it is, and there's no need to be that sarcastic about it when others have different opinions.
Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification.
Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid.
My hatchery thread
[quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-27 02:14:21" ] Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification. Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid. [/quote] I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are. Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it.
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-27 02:14:21:
Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid.

I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are.

Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it.
[quote name="MissK" date="2022-08-27 05:46:20" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-27 02:14:21" ] Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification. Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid. [/quote] I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are. Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it. [/quote] Lol, im the snappy one, yet there's Panther before me. W/e, have a good one.
MissK wrote on 2022-08-27 05:46:20:

I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are.

Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it.
Lol, im the snappy one, yet there's Panther before me. W/e, have a good one.
My hatchery thread
Oh my, now batilisks are aputants! Cocks should have Spurs! Why you do not interpret this as their natural part as blades pointings out of warior snakes Bodie?! [img]https://img.freepik.com/premium-photo/cock-close-up-backyard_325857-1037.jpg[/img]
Oh my, now batilisks are aputants!
Cocks should have Spurs!
Why you do not interpret this as their natural part as blades pointings out of warior snakes Bodie?!

****-close-up-backyard_325857-1037.jpg

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-28 04:15:48" ] [quote name="MissK" date="2022-08-27 05:46:20" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-27 02:14:21" ] Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification. Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid. [/quote] I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are. Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it. [/quote] Lol, im the snappy one, yet there's Panther before me. W/e, have a good one. [/quote]@Glinthawk I mean, yes, you kind of were... @Panther202 wasn't rude anywhere, they just expressed that they found it odd that people would blame FR staff for missing the end of the festival while the date and time are clear from the start. A tip would be to add something to your own agenda if you are super busy that week and have a hard time remembering due to that. I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival. [quote name="Alkhor" date="2022-09-02 23:15:27" ] Oh my, now batilisks are aputants! Cocks should have Spurs! Why you do not interpret this as their natural part as blades pointings out of warior snakes Bodie?! [/quote]My thoughts exactly, I was wondering if anyone came back here to mention that... roosters have spurs, it's natural.
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-28 04:15:48:
MissK wrote on 2022-08-27 05:46:20:

Lol, im the snappy one, yet there's Panther before me. W/e, have a good one.
@Glinthawk I mean, yes, you kind of were... @Panther202 wasn't rude anywhere, they just expressed that they found it odd that people would blame FR staff for missing the end of the festival while the date and time are clear from the start. A tip would be to add something to your own agenda if you are super busy that week and have a hard time remembering due to that. I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival.
Alkhor wrote on 2022-09-02 23:15:27:
Oh my, now batilisks are aputants!
Cocks should have Spurs!
Why you do not interpret this as their natural part as blades pointings out of warior snakes Bodie?!
My thoughts exactly, I was wondering if anyone came back here to mention that... roosters have spurs, it's natural.
QdaBiJf.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47