Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
[quote name="RogueHazel" date="2022-09-03 03:18:57" ] [quote name="Alkhor" date="2022-09-02 23:15:27" ] Oh my, now batilisks are aputants! Cocks should have Spurs! Why you do not interpret this as their natural part as blades pointings out of warior snakes Bodie?! [/quote]My thoughts exactly, I was wondering if anyone came back here to mention that... roosters have spurs, it's natural. [/quote] I think it's more to do with the fact that the blades/spurs look like they've been fixed on rather than them being natural body parts. Though if it makes people feel more comfortable I've got no problem with the change :)
RogueHazel wrote on 2022-09-03 03:18:57:
Alkhor wrote on 2022-09-02 23:15:27:
Oh my, now batilisks are aputants!
Cocks should have Spurs!
Why you do not interpret this as their natural part as blades pointings out of warior snakes Bodie?!
My thoughts exactly, I was wondering if anyone came back here to mention that... roosters have spurs, it's natural.

I think it's more to do with the fact that the blades/spurs look like they've been fixed on rather than them being natural body parts. Though if it makes people feel more comfortable I've got no problem with the change :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="RogueHazel" date="2022-09-03 03:18:57" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-28 04:15:48" ] [quote name="MissK" date="2022-08-27 05:46:20" ] [quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-08-27 02:14:21" ] Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification. Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid. [/quote] I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are. Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it. [/quote] Lol, im the snappy one, yet there's Panther before me. W/e, have a good one. [/quote]@Glinthawk I mean, yes, you kind of were... @Panther202 wasn't rude anywhere, they just expressed that they found it odd that people would blame FR staff for missing the end of the festival while the date and time are clear from the start. A tip would be to add something to your own agenda if you are super busy that week and have a hard time remembering due to that. I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival. [/quote] "Not rude anywhere." That's where my opinion differs. Wouldn't have replied if it was formulated nicely. "I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival." Well, i have/am. It's just a lil tiny dot on the notification button. Just like you have now with my reply. And sure, people can use a timer. Wasn't that already mentioned? Snapping on. ~~~
RogueHazel wrote on 2022-09-03 03:18:57:
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-28 04:15:48:
MissK wrote on 2022-08-27 05:46:20:
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-08-27 02:14:21:
Something about it not needing to be a screen size notification.
Oh ím sure í cant be sarcastic when this other person is blatantly rude and calling people stupid.

I don't think I mentioned a screen size notification? I assume you meant a regular notification, in our...notificaiton box thingy. Which I personally would not want. Others might, that's what different opinions are.

Also nobody called anyone stupid as far as I can see? People were stating that it was perfectly clear when the event would end, and it's up to the users to remember that. Which is true. Either way, no need to get snappy about it.
Lol, im the snappy one, yet there's Panther before me. W/e, have a good one.
@Glinthawk I mean, yes, you kind of were... @Panther202 wasn't rude anywhere, they just expressed that they found it odd that people would blame FR staff for missing the end of the festival while the date and time are clear from the start. A tip would be to add something to your own agenda if you are super busy that week and have a hard time remembering due to that. I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival.

"Not rude anywhere." That's where my opinion differs. Wouldn't have replied if it was formulated nicely.

"I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival."
Well, i have/am. It's just a lil tiny dot on the notification button. Just like you have now with my reply.

And sure, people can use a timer. Wasn't that already mentioned?

Snapping on. ~~~
My hatchery thread
[quote name="Glinthawk" date="2022-09-04 00:37:43" ] "Not rude anywhere." That's where my opinion differs. Wouldn't have replied if it was formulated nicely. "I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival." Well, i have/am. It's just a lil tiny dot on the notification button. Just like you have now with my reply. And sure, people can use a timer. Wasn't that already mentioned? Snapping on. ~~~ [/quote]@Glinthawk Just a note for future reference - you don't get a ping when someone quotes you, so no, I actually did not get one of those :) Second of all, I think that was mentioned before by someone else - not everyone wants to get a lot of (to them) unnecessary pings. I already get a lot of them due to being signed up for gasp and really would prefer to not get even more so... Anyway, we're clearly not going to agree, so have a nice day.
Glinthawk wrote on 2022-09-04 00:37:43:
"Not rude anywhere." That's where my opinion differs. Wouldn't have replied if it was formulated nicely.

"I've also never been on a site where you'd get a notification for an ending festival."
Well, i have/am. It's just a lil tiny dot on the notification button. Just like you have now with my reply.

And sure, people can use a timer. Wasn't that already mentioned?

Snapping on. ~~~
@Glinthawk Just a note for future reference - you don't get a ping when someone quotes you, so no, I actually did not get one of those :) Second of all, I think that was mentioned before by someone else - not everyone wants to get a lot of (to them) unnecessary pings. I already get a lot of them due to being signed up for gasp and really would prefer to not get even more so...

Anyway, we're clearly not going to agree, so have a nice day.
QdaBiJf.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47