Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
just wanted to say i love the new scenes and apparel ! thank you staff [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
just wanted to say i love the new scenes and apparel ! thank you staff
xPlkKnY.png
the ridgeback npc is my new girlfriend
the ridgeback npc is my new girlfriend
So glad to have an alternative to grinding mindlessly in the Coliseum.

Also Arvelle is hot. Sorry.
So glad to have an alternative to grinding mindlessly in the Coliseum.

Also Arvelle is hot. Sorry.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
@Frigate now that's what a call a spicy noodle
@Frigate now that's what a call a spicy noodle
It would be really nice if there were a place in Arvelle's where players can see how much of each currency they have, like at Joxar's ^^
It would be really nice if there were a place in Arvelle's where players can see how much of each currency they have, like at Joxar's ^^
KZsTjIg.png
75lkEnN.png mlHpBMC.png
Has it been answered if the same materials will be used in the exchange next time, or if they'll be worthless after this one event?
Has it been answered if the same materials will be used in the exchange next time, or if they'll be worthless after this one event?
It'd be nice if the coliseum exp gain given during warriors way, was the usual amount of exp coli gave. No reason for leveling a dragon to be as tedious as it normally is.

Says someone who leveled 4 dragons in 6 days, only because I took breaks.
It'd be nice if the coliseum exp gain given during warriors way, was the usual amount of exp coli gave. No reason for leveling a dragon to be as tedious as it normally is.

Says someone who leveled 4 dragons in 6 days, only because I took breaks.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Has probably been noted before, but would like to see:
A) the book/chest/helmet under all the items in Arvelle's Adamant Armaments, similar to treasure marketplace, so you can see which ones you already have and which ones you do not.

b)Also a search bar/ sort would be wonderful, with sort options for 2021/2022/etc.. so I can just view the items for certain years. This would help my brain know if I have finished collecting all the previous years items before attacking the current years.

c) I agree with previous requests to show at the top of the page how many of smashed armor/ broken arrows/ etc. you have acquired.

Thanks!
Has probably been noted before, but would like to see:
A) the book/chest/helmet under all the items in Arvelle's Adamant Armaments, similar to treasure marketplace, so you can see which ones you already have and which ones you do not.

b)Also a search bar/ sort would be wonderful, with sort options for 2021/2022/etc.. so I can just view the items for certain years. This would help my brain know if I have finished collecting all the previous years items before attacking the current years.

c) I agree with previous requests to show at the top of the page how many of smashed armor/ broken arrows/ etc. you have acquired.

Thanks!
tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
Just throwing my two cents in that I'd like to be able to see which items I have or don't have (including which Vistas I already have applied) when viewing the Grand Exchange, too!
Just throwing my two cents in that I'd like to be able to see which items I have or don't have (including which Vistas I already have applied) when viewing the Grand Exchange, too!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
really loving warrior's way this year! just wanted to chime in and agree that it would be great to see a count of the fest currencies within arvelle's - it surprised me that this wasn't already the case, since it is with joxar!
really loving warrior's way this year! just wanted to chime in and agree that it would be great to see a count of the fest currencies within arvelle's - it surprised me that this wasn't already the case, since it is with joxar!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47