Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
[quote name="MissK" date="2022-08-16 04:44:07" ] Has it been answered if the same materials will be used in the exchange next time, or if they'll be worthless after this one event? [/quote] @Undel Since the event will soon be over, any word on this...?
MissK wrote on 2022-08-16 04:44:07:
Has it been answered if the same materials will be used in the exchange next time, or if they'll be worthless after this one event?

@Undel

Since the event will soon be over, any word on this...?
Albino Battlelisk my beloved
Albino Battlelisk my beloved
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
nice event but what will happen to event items if you don't spend them all?
[quote name="@PinkwolfLycan17" date="2022-08-18 14:41:21" ] nice event but what will happen to event items if you don't spend them all? [/quote] They stay in your inventory just like any other fest currency :)
@PinkwolfLycan17 wrote on 2022-08-18 14:41:21:
They stay in your inventory just like any other fest currency :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I really wish this event didn't end at 600 today instead of the end of the day... I look at the event graphic to remind myself when it ends, and when I see the dates, I think I have the 20th still to do things, which made sense in my mind because the Dom cycle ends at the end of the day on Saturdays, and festivals last through the day on Saturday, so... I thought that's what would happen here. I guess it's a good thing event currency stays... [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
I really wish this event didn't end at 600 today instead of the end of the day... I look at the event graphic to remind myself when it ends, and when I see the dates, I think I have the 20th still to do things, which made sense in my mind because the Dom cycle ends at the end of the day on Saturdays, and festivals last through the day on Saturday, so... I thought that's what would happen here. I guess it's a good thing event currency stays...
[quote name="@Thorium" date="2022-08-20 07:35:59" ] I really wish this event didn't end at 600 today instead of the end of the day... I look at the event graphic to remind myself when it ends, and when I see the dates, I think I have the 20th still to do things, which made sense in my mind because the Dom cycle ends at the end of the day on Saturdays, and festivals last through the day on Saturday, so... I thought that's what would happen here. I guess it's a good thing event currency stays... [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [/quote] Festivals also end at 6.00. Pretty much every event ends at 6. Fesivals, NotN, mini food holidays. They have for several years so that staff don't have to work through the night. I mean I get you; I wish it would end at the end of the day too cause I have the same problem as you. But sadly, I don't think they're gonna change it. Also was it confirmed the event currency stays?
@Thorium wrote on 2022-08-20 07:35:59:
I really wish this event didn't end at 600 today instead of the end of the day... I look at the event graphic to remind myself when it ends, and when I see the dates, I think I have the 20th still to do things, which made sense in my mind because the Dom cycle ends at the end of the day on Saturdays, and festivals last through the day on Saturday, so... I thought that's what would happen here. I guess it's a good thing event currency stays...

Festivals also end at 6.00. Pretty much every event ends at 6. Fesivals, NotN, mini food holidays. They have for several years so that staff don't have to work through the night.

I mean I get you; I wish it would end at the end of the day too cause I have the same problem as you. But sadly, I don't think they're gonna change it.

Also was it confirmed the event currency stays?
[quote name="Gaia" date="2022-08-20 08:25:50" ] [quote name="@Thorium" date="2022-08-20 07:35:59" ] I really wish this event didn't end at 600 today instead of the end of the day... I look at the event graphic to remind myself when it ends, and when I see the dates, I think I have the 20th still to do things, which made sense in my mind because the Dom cycle ends at the end of the day on Saturdays, and festivals last through the day on Saturday, so... I thought that's what would happen here. I guess it's a good thing event currency stays... [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [/quote] Festivals also end at 6.00. Pretty much every event ends at 6. Fesivals, NotN, mini food holidays. They have for several years so that staff don't have to work through the night. I mean I get you; I wish it would end at the end of the day too cause I have the same problem as you. But sadly, I don't think they're gonna change it. Also was it confirmed the event currency stays? [/quote] Very true, I suppose my confusion was that festivals end at 600 on Sunday, not Saturday. So whether it's end of the day Saturday (dom) or morning on Sunday (fests), the other events included Saturday as part of their functional duration. Regarding the currency... I think I misread the other posts on this page, sorry! I was just skimming to make sure my comment wouldn't be redundant to something else and I confused the first and last post's meanings.
Gaia wrote on 2022-08-20 08:25:50:
@Thorium wrote on 2022-08-20 07:35:59:

Festivals also end at 6.00. Pretty much every event ends at 6. Fesivals, NotN, mini food holidays. They have for several years so that staff don't have to work through the night.

I mean I get you; I wish it would end at the end of the day too cause I have the same problem as you. But sadly, I don't think they're gonna change it.

Also was it confirmed the event currency stays?

Very true, I suppose my confusion was that festivals end at 600 on Sunday, not Saturday. So whether it's end of the day Saturday (dom) or morning on Sunday (fests), the other events included Saturday as part of their functional duration.

Regarding the currency... I think I misread the other posts on this page, sorry! I was just skimming to make sure my comment wouldn't be redundant to something else and I confused the first and last post's meanings.
*shows up 6hrs late to spend all my holiday currency* ....oh
rip hopefully this is the same currency next year then!!
[quote name="ovo" date="2022-08-20 12:56:12" ] *shows up 6hrs late to spend all my holiday currency* ....oh rip hopefully this is the same currency next year then!! [/quote] Yeah would have been nice if someone from staff had confirmed whether that's the case or not before the event was over...I ended up keeping the extra (several stacks of) currency, but it might just be wasted next year for all I know.
ovo wrote on 2022-08-20 12:56:12:

Yeah would have been nice if someone from staff had confirmed whether that's the case or not before the event was over...I ended up keeping the extra (several stacks of) currency, but it might just be wasted next year for all I know.
Why is this over? It's listed as being through the 20th, which is today, but it ended yesterday.
Why is this over? It's listed as being through the 20th, which is today, but it ended yesterday.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47