Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
I don't normally complain about this sort of thing but uh. Why did this end on a Saturday instead of the usual Sunday that every other event does?

I came in today looking to get all the items I wanted before it ended tomorrow, only to see that it ended today instead. I'm so used to FR events ending on Sundays that I just plan around the day of the week and not the calendar day, because the day of the week is more relevant to my life/schedule than the day of the month.

Anyhow I don't think it's fair to set a precedent of events ending on Sundays and then deviate from it with no indication outside of Numbers. I've played for like two years and I'm used to events ending Sundays at this point, so now I've missed out on basically everything but the familiars because I was waiting to make sure I knew how many of the currency items I had to work with.

Could you at least leave the shops open for an extra day for turn-ins, even if we aren't gaining the items? As a sort of "the shopkeepers are packing up their wares after the event, but will be around for turn-ins while they're doing so" or something like that?
I don't normally complain about this sort of thing but uh. Why did this end on a Saturday instead of the usual Sunday that every other event does?

I came in today looking to get all the items I wanted before it ended tomorrow, only to see that it ended today instead. I'm so used to FR events ending on Sundays that I just plan around the day of the week and not the calendar day, because the day of the week is more relevant to my life/schedule than the day of the month.

Anyhow I don't think it's fair to set a precedent of events ending on Sundays and then deviate from it with no indication outside of Numbers. I've played for like two years and I'm used to events ending Sundays at this point, so now I've missed out on basically everything but the familiars because I was waiting to make sure I knew how many of the currency items I had to work with.

Could you at least leave the shops open for an extra day for turn-ins, even if we aren't gaining the items? As a sort of "the shopkeepers are packing up their wares after the event, but will be around for turn-ins while they're doing so" or something like that?
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
An extra day to turn in items or shifting it to a Sunday to Sunday to be more in line with the rest of our fests and mini fests would be fantastic.
An extra day to turn in items or shifting it to a Sunday to Sunday to be more in line with the rest of our fests and mini fests would be fantastic.
Please don't quote me.
I think leaving the shops open an extra day would be nice.
I think leaving the shops open an extra day would be nice.
Welp. I was on a family trip this whole event, and specifically planned to buy everything today because I'm finally home and have time. Just went to buy and... :|

Second year in a row now I've been unable to get anything during Warrior's Way. Guess I'm waiting until next year.
Welp. I was on a family trip this whole event, and specifically planned to buy everything today because I'm finally home and have time. Just went to buy and... :|

Second year in a row now I've been unable to get anything during Warrior's Way. Guess I'm waiting until next year.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
I didnt even bother to look at the event after the first day because of the missing option to only show what you can trade.
I didnt even bother to look at the event after the first day because of the missing option to only show what you can trade.
My hatchery thread
I'd have preferred an option of trading drops in for the treasure items. Or maybe it's just that it really bugged me that one item was a trade, but its partner was only available with treasure. It's unbalanced! Would be different if both were treasure purchases, rather than split like that!
I'd have preferred an option of trading drops in for the treasure items. Or maybe it's just that it really bugged me that one item was a trade, but its partner was only available with treasure. It's unbalanced! Would be different if both were treasure purchases, rather than split like that!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Ohh
Ohh
Yooo I missed it!!
Yooo I missed it!!
To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning: [quote name="Undel" date="2022-08-10 05:48:48" ] Come one, come all to [i]Warrior's Way[/i]! This new annual event will take place every August for only the fiercest and most skilled competitors! [b][i]Warrior's Way[/i] will run from 06:00 server time on August 10th to 06:00 server time on August 20th this year.[/b] Please read the pamphlet above for more information on this fantastic event! [/quote] It's not FRs fault that you didn't know, it's very clearly posted on their front page in the very beginning of the post and in bold. You can set reminders in your phone, alarms for the end date, or a posted calendar event in your phone or PC. I get that events usually end on sunday but it's been posted since day 1 when it ended and it's not like you even have to scroll far to find it.
To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:
Undel wrote on 2022-08-10 05:48:48:
Come one, come all to Warrior's Way! This new annual event will take place every August for only the fiercest and most skilled competitors! Warrior's Way will run from 06:00 server time on August 10th to 06:00 server time on August 20th this year. Please read the pamphlet above for more information on this fantastic event!

It's not FRs fault that you didn't know, it's very clearly posted on their front page in the very beginning of the post and in bold. You can set reminders in your phone, alarms for the end date, or a posted calendar event in your phone or PC. I get that events usually end on sunday but it's been posted since day 1 when it ended and it's not like you even have to scroll far to find it.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[quote name="Gaia" date="2022-08-20 08:25:50" ] I mean I get you; I wish it would end at the end of the day too cause I have the same problem as you. But sadly, I don't think they're gonna change it.[/quote] End of the day fr-7 or fr+5? Because one zone's night is the other zone's morning. [quote name="Panther202" date="2022-08-22 14:13:01" ] To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:[/quote] Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion. Cant blame people because of flaws in this game.
Gaia wrote on 2022-08-20 08:25:50:
I mean I get you; I wish it would end at the end of the day too cause I have the same problem as you. But sadly, I don't think they're gonna change it.
End of the day fr-7 or fr+5? Because one zone's night is the other zone's morning.

Panther202 wrote on 2022-08-22 14:13:01:
To the people complaining that you didn't know it ended this morning:
Its so hard to code a notice that gets send serverwide 12h before the end of the promotion.
Cant blame people because of flaws in this game.
My hatchery thread
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47