Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63
Cool apparel
Cool apparel
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
bro i was inactive for a little bit but WOW THIS IS NICE TO COME BACK TO
bro i was inactive for a little bit but WOW THIS IS NICE TO COME BACK TO
DISSAPPOINTMENT IN THE GAME OF LIFE

62996046_350.png

SLAVA UKRAINI
Oh no I love these new genes SO MUCH! They're everything I wanted!
Oh no I love these new genes SO MUCH! They're everything I wanted!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78289327][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782894/78289327_350.png[/img][/url] I bought this guy with the new genes and aged him up also gave him sparkle and pastel eyes
78289327_350.png

I bought this guy with the new genes and aged him up also gave him sparkle and pastel eyes

“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Pog
Pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
:o how did i not notice the new genes yet !!!

love it
:o how did i not notice the new genes yet !!!

love it

Please ping me :>
you know as cool as this is - it's pretty messed up that we're digging up the graves of ancient harpies that were probably buried with like ceremonial rites and the grounds of which might still be visited and revered by the harpies today

then again i guess the dragons dont really care considering theyve been running the beast clans out of the land that belongs to said clans for a long time
you know as cool as this is - it's pretty messed up that we're digging up the graves of ancient harpies that were probably buried with like ceremonial rites and the grounds of which might still be visited and revered by the harpies today

then again i guess the dragons dont really care considering theyve been running the beast clans out of the land that belongs to said clans for a long time
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
After two days of the new digsite, I gotta say I love that you guys opted to make more chests instead of having the (exceptionally annoying) randomized chests! With how many pickaxes and magnifying glasses people hoarded between the last digsite and this new one, uncovering [i]more[/i] plots is probably a good idea. And with how cheap a lot of the items from the first digsite became in such a short period of time, more plots is probably a better idea overall anyway [emoji=pick axe size=1]
After two days of the new digsite, I gotta say I love that you guys opted to make more chests instead of having the (exceptionally annoying) randomized chests! With how many pickaxes and magnifying glasses people hoarded between the last digsite and this new one, uncovering more plots is probably a good idea. And with how cheap a lot of the items from the first digsite became in such a short period of time, more plots is probably a better idea overall anyway
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
A few things I want to say.

1. As a paleontologist, I am very happy that we have moved forward in time to a Cenazoic-inspired dig site. The time following the death of the dinosaurs when birds were a more dominant species is very fascinating to me, though not my area of study.

2. The stuff here looks really cool and I love the new genes and apparel. And I especially love the terror bird familiars. Beautiful. And the proto-roc is definitely a favorite.

3. I'm glad they did away with the randomized chests. That was a feature I, along with many others, was not very happy with on the last release. I also like how the digsite layout itself is different and I'm interested to see what ends up where.
A few things I want to say.

1. As a paleontologist, I am very happy that we have moved forward in time to a Cenazoic-inspired dig site. The time following the death of the dinosaurs when birds were a more dominant species is very fascinating to me, though not my area of study.

2. The stuff here looks really cool and I love the new genes and apparel. And I especially love the terror bird familiars. Beautiful. And the proto-roc is definitely a favorite.

3. I'm glad they did away with the randomized chests. That was a feature I, along with many others, was not very happy with on the last release. I also like how the digsite layout itself is different and I'm interested to see what ends up where.
Awh man, so we don't get the accumulated XP we've built up from continuing to dig while stagnating at level 1?
Awh man, so we don't get the accumulated XP we've built up from continuing to dig while stagnating at level 1?
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63