Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63
Yes!
Yes!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
I'm so happy that there is a new digsite, and it isn't super dino focused! I was really worried with the overlap with a lot of dragon fans being dino fans, all the digsites would be nothing but dinos.

The new genes and items have me so excited for my G1's and dragons who still need an outfit, thanks staff!
I'm so happy that there is a new digsite, and it isn't super dino focused! I was really worried with the overlap with a lot of dragon fans being dino fans, all the digsites would be nothing but dinos.

The new genes and items have me so excited for my G1's and dragons who still need an outfit, thanks staff!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
I am very happy about the non-randomized chests, thank you so much for listening to us! To be entirely honest, I am not opposed to having 6 familiars instead of 8 and 2 more plots across the entire digsite if it means we'll have an easier and fairer way of obtaining apparel without relying on RNG. This is great, keep it up!
I am very happy about the non-randomized chests, thank you so much for listening to us! To be entirely honest, I am not opposed to having 6 familiars instead of 8 and 2 more plots across the entire digsite if it means we'll have an easier and fairer way of obtaining apparel without relying on RNG. This is great, keep it up!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
yesssss new digsite for all the resources i've been accruing lmao. those new genes are GORGEOUS i love them
yesssss new digsite for all the resources i've been accruing lmao. those new genes are GORGEOUS i love them
bHeX9bv.png
ive been anticipating this for so long and THE NEW GENES LOOK SO GOOD ugh wow yay
ive been anticipating this for so long and THE NEW GENES LOOK SO GOOD ugh wow yay
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
So beautiful update, I love new fams, especially proto-roc, new scene little frighten with emptiness, and genes super cool, like cheap version of starmap/constellation :D They look durty on some color, but I think it's normal for digging thing X) too bad it will be too cheap soon, but still beautiful

UPD And Thank you for non randomised chest!!!
So beautiful update, I love new fams, especially proto-roc, new scene little frighten with emptiness, and genes super cool, like cheap version of starmap/constellation :D They look durty on some color, but I think it's normal for digging thing X) too bad it will be too cheap soon, but still beautiful

UPD And Thank you for non randomised chest!!!
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
I adore the new apparel! Especially the "wise" variant, my favorite colour scheme. Very cool new stuff!
I adore the new apparel! Especially the "wise" variant, my favorite colour scheme. Very cool new stuff!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Looks like I have another project
Looks like I have another project
new dig site! lets go! i love the new items!
new dig site! lets go! i love the new items!
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
ray 3

Ohhh shes gonna be so pretty
ray 3

Ohhh shes gonna be so pretty
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63