Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
what's the purpose of capping the number of research notes you can send at a time? if I get five notes one day I'm going to send five notes to my friends. what purpose does it serve to make me click through the process twice? this is a genuine question, I am genuinely interested to know what the thought process was, what the devs expect the gameplay impact to be. it is also, I admit, a criticism; I find the process irritating to both my feelings and my tendonitis, and while a few extra clicks every day don't make THAT much difference to my hand pain, I'd still rather save them where I can.
what's the purpose of capping the number of research notes you can send at a time? if I get five notes one day I'm going to send five notes to my friends. what purpose does it serve to make me click through the process twice? this is a genuine question, I am genuinely interested to know what the thought process was, what the devs expect the gameplay impact to be. it is also, I admit, a criticism; I find the process irritating to both my feelings and my tendonitis, and while a few extra clicks every day don't make THAT much difference to my hand pain, I'd still rather save them where I can.
they/them
tumblr_oljzs3Po6i1ruopy7o1_540.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63