Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63
I love the genes, apparel and new familiars!

Time to, dig, dig, dig!
I love the genes, apparel and new familiars!

Time to, dig, dig, dig!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Looking forward to the new items
Looking forward to the new items
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
LOVE THE NEW GENES
LOVE THE NEW GENES
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge I just donated notes to the guild by accident instead of sharing them with friends D: PLEASE give us an "are you sure" option, I NEVER hit that intentionally ;n;
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge I just donated notes to the guild by accident instead of sharing them with friends D: PLEASE give us an "are you sure" option, I NEVER hit that intentionally ;n;
I'm SO digging the new genes!

I'll see myself out
I'm SO digging the new genes!

I'll see myself out
76174761p.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FR Time +5

Should've, would've, could've... but didn't

PR3uy49.gif lnxu2ne.gif

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
. wuSLTU0.gif
From what I understand the randomized chests are generally unpopular; people don't like them for Swipp or really anything else, and they are exceptionally annoying for the dig sites. I don't mind that we have more sites to dig out if it means we can get the apparel we want instead of hoping the randomized chests drops the like 1 or 2 pieces we need, and I hope that the other dig site can be reworked in a similar way and all the randomized chests can just be done with entirely at some point.
From what I understand the randomized chests are generally unpopular; people don't like them for Swipp or really anything else, and they are exceptionally annoying for the dig sites. I don't mind that we have more sites to dig out if it means we can get the apparel we want instead of hoping the randomized chests drops the like 1 or 2 pieces we need, and I hope that the other dig site can be reworked in a similar way and all the randomized chests can just be done with entirely at some point.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
OH EPIC
OH EPIC
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Wow, this is a solid digsite. I'm really loving these familiars and especially the genes! It hugs that line between natural and runic and there's a ton of things I plan to do with it. And the rocs and terrorbirds are must-haves. Those feathers look so good - all of my props to the artist who worked on these.

That said, I've been saving my supplies for about two months, ever since everything from Thunder Lizards tanked - and I really doubt I'm the only person to take this route. I think it's really weird that we can send as many notes to friends as we want, but the interface to do so only lets you do 3 at a time and forces the other player to clear their plots every 3 batches. It's a bizarre kind of soft cap that doesn't stop anyone but makes it pretty annoying, and I feel like if the intent was to stop players from dumping on their friends like that, they should just actually do that - or remove the limits and allow players to share notes freely.

On the flipside, this digsite's been out for a day and I've already hit level 3...
Wow, this is a solid digsite. I'm really loving these familiars and especially the genes! It hugs that line between natural and runic and there's a ton of things I plan to do with it. And the rocs and terrorbirds are must-haves. Those feathers look so good - all of my props to the artist who worked on these.

That said, I've been saving my supplies for about two months, ever since everything from Thunder Lizards tanked - and I really doubt I'm the only person to take this route. I think it's really weird that we can send as many notes to friends as we want, but the interface to do so only lets you do 3 at a time and forces the other player to clear their plots every 3 batches. It's a bizarre kind of soft cap that doesn't stop anyone but makes it pretty annoying, and I feel like if the intent was to stop players from dumping on their friends like that, they should just actually do that - or remove the limits and allow players to share notes freely.

On the flipside, this digsite's been out for a day and I've already hit level 3...
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I'm still wishing we didn't have to claim plots before continuing to dig. It's wasting resources on plots that have already been uncovered. I can assume this will be an issue with the community so long as the feature stays, it's a bit frustrating to say the least.
I'm still wishing we didn't have to claim plots before continuing to dig. It's wasting resources on plots that have already been uncovered. I can assume this will be an issue with the community so long as the feature stays, it's a bit frustrating to say the least.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
So many exciting updates recently ahhh!!
So many exciting updates recently ahhh!!
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63