Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2021
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
That's why I was getting so much fish
That's why I was getting so much fish
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
I GOT THE SCENE AT PINKERTON PLUNDERED PILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT THE SCENE AT PINKERTON PLUNDERED PILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FISHMAS!
man my coatls need this so bad
FISHMAS!
man my coatls need this so bad
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
Feeesh [emoji=clownfish size=1]
Feeesh
kV9q7M8.gif
Q: About the Randomized Fishing Pot item: will it remain as an openable after the event cicles out or will them vanish afterwards?

I'm considering if it is best to hoard them instead of stacks of fish food in case I do need a fast source of food and fams in the future if I go into semi huatus or something.
Q: About the Randomized Fishing Pot item: will it remain as an openable after the event cicles out or will them vanish afterwards?

I'm considering if it is best to hoard them instead of stacks of fish food in case I do need a fast source of food and fams in the future if I go into semi huatus or something.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I absolutely love the new scene available!!
I absolutely love the new scene available!!
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
Gorgeous new scene!
Gorgeous new scene!
trUQEsn.png
yooo this is exactly the kind of backdrop I needed
yooo this is exactly the kind of backdrop I needed
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Hello everyone! Our apologies for the technical difficulty surrounding the Coliseum during Frigidfin Expedition. We've made some adjustments to the coliseum for the micro-holiday and will be extending the duration of the event by an additional day, up from 4 hours.

Frigidfin Expedition will now end at 06:00 server time on Tuesday December 14th.

What happened?

The Frigidfin Expedition scene was not dropping from the Coliseum, and a test item was instead dropping in its place. Additionally, the event beavers were dropping at double the rate they should have been. These have been corrected, in keeping with all of the other food mini holidays. We apologize for the shaky start with this holiday, and for any confusion or frustration it may have caused you. We appreciate your patience and hope that the additional day will give you time to collect all the fish your clan desires!
Hello everyone! Our apologies for the technical difficulty surrounding the Coliseum during Frigidfin Expedition. We've made some adjustments to the coliseum for the micro-holiday and will be extending the duration of the event by an additional day, up from 4 hours.

Frigidfin Expedition will now end at 06:00 server time on Tuesday December 14th.

What happened?

The Frigidfin Expedition scene was not dropping from the Coliseum, and a test item was instead dropping in its place. Additionally, the event beavers were dropping at double the rate they should have been. These have been corrected, in keeping with all of the other food mini holidays. We apologize for the shaky start with this holiday, and for any confusion or frustration it may have caused you. We appreciate your patience and hope that the additional day will give you time to collect all the fish your clan desires!
Well, I'm glad about the changes to the scene drops! But beavers were double? I got three or four while I trained one of my dragons from level 1 to 20. That must mean I am unlucky with beavers! Well, back to the coli...
Well, I'm glad about the changes to the scene drops! But beavers were double? I got three or four while I trained one of my dragons from level 1 to 20. That must mean I am unlucky with beavers! Well, back to the coli...
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23