Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2021
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
[quote name="@Forestwolf" date="2021-12-09 14:07:09" ] So a lovely new scene is released but of course the drop rate will be so low I will never get it no matter how long I grind. At least increase the drop rate! Especially since it's a short event! [/quote] I usually find the drop rate for these mini festival things to be pretty decent since items have started dropping with daily activities. As an example I've got two of the new scene just from bonding with my familiars and haven't even stepped foot in the coliseum yet! I'd also be pretty happy to send you my copies of the scene too, as I don't really think I've got a dragon I want to use them on (as lovely as they are!) so I'd be happy to part with them :)
@Forestwolf wrote on 2021-12-09 14:07:09:
So a lovely new scene is released but of course the drop rate will be so low I will never get it no matter how long I grind. At least increase the drop rate! Especially since it's a short event!

I usually find the drop rate for these mini festival things to be pretty decent since items have started dropping with daily activities. As an example I've got two of the new scene just from bonding with my familiars and haven't even stepped foot in the coliseum yet!

I'd also be pretty happy to send you my copies of the scene too, as I don't really think I've got a dragon I want to use them on (as lovely as they are!) so I'd be happy to part with them :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Am I insane or are the coliseum monsters just a SMIDGE tankier? They ain't going down like they used too.
Am I insane or are the coliseum monsters just a SMIDGE tankier? They ain't going down like they used too.
Wishlist: In Profile
natureb1.pngnkHobD3.png
[quote name="@Ceylar" date="2021-12-09 22:12:17" ] [quote name="@Forestwolf" date="2021-12-09 14:07:09" ] So a lovely new scene is released but of course the drop rate will be so low I will never get it no matter how long I grind. At least increase the drop rate! Especially since it's a short event! [/quote] I usually find the drop rate for these mini festival things to be pretty decent since items have started dropping with daily activities. As an example I've got two of the new scene just from bonding with my familiars and haven't even stepped foot in the coliseum yet! I'd also be pretty happy to send you my copies of the scene too, as I don't really think I've got a dragon I want to use them on (as lovely as they are!) so I'd be happy to part with them :) [/quote] It says "acquired by (0)" in the database, so it might not even be dropping in the coli rn :(
@Ceylar wrote on 2021-12-09 22:12:17:
So a lovely new scene is released but of course the drop rate will be so low I will never get it no matter how long I grind. At least increase the drop rate! Especially since it's a short event!

I usually find the drop rate for these mini festival things to be pretty decent since items have started dropping with daily activities. As an example I've got two of the new scene just from bonding with my familiars and haven't even stepped foot in the coliseum yet!

I'd also be pretty happy to send you my copies of the scene too, as I don't really think I've got a dragon I want to use them on (as lovely as they are!) so I'd be happy to part with them :)

It says "acquired by (0)" in the database, so it might not even be dropping in the coli rn :(
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Stellori" date="2021-12-10 00:44:18" ] [quote name="@Ceylar" date="2021-12-09 22:12:17" ] [quote name="@Forestwolf" date="2021-12-09 14:07:09" ] So a lovely new scene is released but of course the drop rate will be so low I will never get it no matter how long I grind. At least increase the drop rate! Especially since it's a short event! [/quote] I usually find the drop rate for these mini festival things to be pretty decent since items have started dropping with daily activities. As an example I've got two of the new scene just from bonding with my familiars and haven't even stepped foot in the coliseum yet! I'd also be pretty happy to send you my copies of the scene too, as I don't really think I've got a dragon I want to use them on (as lovely as they are!) so I'd be happy to part with them :) [/quote] It says "acquired by (0)" in the database, so it might not even be dropping in the coli rn :( [/quote] I saw that as well. I only got 1 scene yesterday and it was from fam bonding. I hope it's just an oversight in the entry.
Stellori wrote on 2021-12-10 00:44:18:
@Ceylar wrote on 2021-12-09 22:12:17:

It says "acquired by (0)" in the database, so it might not even be dropping in the coli rn :(

I saw that as well. I only got 1 scene yesterday and it was from fam bonding. I hope it's just an oversight in the entry.
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
yay! i love the new scene!
yay! i love the new scene!
xpP2XdL.png
i just got one of the randomized fishpots from last year, is that intentional?
i just got one of the randomized fishpots from last year, is that intentional?
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
oh my gosh the scene!!!! i need a hundred!!
oh my gosh the scene!!!! i need a hundred!!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Managed to get the scene while gathering. It looks very nice.
Managed to get the scene while gathering. It looks very nice.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
I don't think the randomized fishpots are supposed to drop...
I don't think the randomized fishpots are supposed to drop...
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I'll just buy as many as I can from the Auction House because the drop rate is stupid. I don't have the time or the wherewithal to grind in the coliseum for hours on end, and I am always the person who simply does not get easy drops from gathering or other site activities. This is ridiculous and infuriating.
I'll just buy as many as I can from the Auction House because the drop rate is stupid. I don't have the time or the wherewithal to grind in the coliseum for hours on end, and I am always the person who simply does not get easy drops from gathering or other site activities. This is ridiculous and infuriating.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23