Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2021
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I admit I was a bit taken aback by the fishbasket... but at least it was thematically appropriate, right? [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I admit I was a bit taken aback by the fishbasket... but at least it was thematically appropriate, right?
F8JsSEl.png
I was wondering why I couldn't get the scene to drop! Good to know it was an actual thing, and not just the RNG messing with me. Thanks for the fix, the extension, and all your hard work! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
I was wondering why I couldn't get the scene to drop! Good to know it was an actual thing, and not just the RNG messing with me.

Thanks for the fix, the extension, and all your hard work!
DSfRuAQ.png
wondering where the scene was. I was getting mad familiars but no scene lol
wondering where the scene was. I was getting mad familiars but no scene lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Honestly, I think the beaver drop rates were fine >:) I too only got a few of them, I have loved a drop rate of first year's Drakehravest, that was a lot of crabs.

And WOW so that's why I didn't get any scenes, of course. I was wondering what was happening
Honestly, I think the beaver drop rates were fine >:) I too only got a few of them, I have loved a drop rate of first year's Drakehravest, that was a lot of crabs.

And WOW so that's why I didn't get any scenes, of course. I was wondering what was happening
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I don't think i have gotten any of the beavers this year but glad to know I wasn't just unlucky with the scenes during my coli grinding.
I don't think i have gotten any of the beavers this year but glad to know I wasn't just unlucky with the scenes during my coli grinding.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
I'm happy that things got fixed and the scene is dropping, but I miss those test items. I love the design, I might never open mine.

I'm happy that things got fixed and the scene is dropping, but I miss those test items. I love the design, I might never open mine.

Y02PS6v.png
I'm glad we know for sure now that the scene wasn't dropping in coli, and that it's been fixed! A day of delay isn't the end of the world :)
I'm glad we know for sure now that the scene wasn't dropping in coli, and that it's been fixed! A day of delay isn't the end of the world :)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Thanks for fixing things! I was quite confused about where all the scenes have gone. Glad to know it was an error and not just bad rng luck!
Thanks for fixing things! I was quite confused about where all the scenes have gone. Glad to know it was an error and not just bad rng luck!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Beaver extravaganza has been nerfed </3
Beaver extravaganza has been nerfed </3

bannerart_2021.png
The new background is SO adorable! That little Fenfisher looks so proud of his work <3
Hopefully I can nab at least one~
The new background is SO adorable! That little Fenfisher looks so proud of his work <3
Hopefully I can nab at least one~
. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23