Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2021
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i thought the beavers had lower rates, i only got like 5?
anyway glad to hear the drops were fixed! at least i got a couple of the baskets to hoard :D
i thought the beavers had lower rates, i only got like 5?
anyway glad to hear the drops were fixed! at least i got a couple of the baskets to hoard :D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I was wondering why I was getting so many beavers while coli grinding. Also I wasn't aware that the Frigidfin scene wasn't dropping from coli - probably because I'd already gotten a few from Crim and familiar bonding. I thought RNG was just being funny.
I was wondering why I was getting so many beavers while coli grinding. Also I wasn't aware that the Frigidfin scene wasn't dropping from coli - probably because I'd already gotten a few from Crim and familiar bonding. I thought RNG was just being funny.
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you so much for fixing the scene drop! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so much for fixing the scene drop!
Nice
Nice
VVM4XuM.png
[center][quote]For the duration of the Frigidfin Expedition, all [b]all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop seafood items in addition to their normal loot[/quote] all all coli enemies [quote]Once the expedition has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but may run into one or two while [b]Fishing[/b][/quote] may run into one or two!! this is so exciting
Quote:
For the duration of the Frigidfin Expedition, all all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop seafood items in addition to their normal loot
all all coli enemies
Quote:
Once the expedition has concluded, they'll go back into hiding, but may run into one or two while Fishing
may run into one or two!! this is so exciting
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
Ah! That explains a lot! I was coli-ing all day yesterday and getting really frustrated by the lack of scene drops. Thanks for the fix and the update!
Ah! That explains a lot! I was coli-ing all day yesterday and getting really frustrated by the lack of scene drops. Thanks for the fix and the update!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh, the randomised fishpot dropping was an error? I thought it was normal, haha. Well, considering I love hoarding unique items I'll be keeping mine. I actually have one I bought a while back since I'm trying to get 1 of as many items as possible, so that makes 2~ [emoji=imperial tongue size=2]
Oh, the randomised fishpot dropping was an error? I thought it was normal, haha.
Well, considering I love hoarding unique items I'll be keeping mine. I actually have one I bought a while back since I'm trying to get 1 of as many items as possible, so that makes 2~
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
theres no way the beavers had double drops
ive only seen ONE beaver out of the like 12 dragons ive exaulted and farmed up to 10
i call bever shinnanigains

but that explains all the fish lol
theres no way the beavers had double drops
ive only seen ONE beaver out of the like 12 dragons ive exaulted and farmed up to 10
i call bever shinnanigains

but that explains all the fish lol
referral-whammyglasses.gif
I'm still not getting beavers or scene drops... But at least I really needed fish and that's dropping now.
I'm still not getting beavers or scene drops... But at least I really needed fish and that's dropping now.
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
Well, if it isn't the elusive announcement.

In all seriousness, this micro-holiday couldn't have come at a better time. When better to level my only coli team then when the experience levels have been boosted?
Well, if it isn't the elusive announcement.

In all seriousness, this micro-holiday couldn't have come at a better time. When better to level my only coli team then when the experience levels have been boosted?
y5opRlk.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23