Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | When You're the Best of Friends
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66
That's it for this update! Thanks for popping in. I'll be getting the new banner together momentarily.
That's it for this update! Thanks for popping in. I'll be getting the new banner together momentarily.
pretty nice...
pretty nice...
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
so many beautiful babies aahh ;3;
so many beautiful babies aahh ;3;
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Loved this
Loved this
79268-FBD-6-B8-F-4-CFF-988-D-BD68-A8-F6-E54-D.png jA5A7gu.png
opcExsG.png
5xsrc8Y.png
q9EEy5M.png
P4eo1Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pings are always welcome!
Oh!!! What delightful little friends!!
Oh!!! What delightful little friends!!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
So many friendos! ;v;
So many friendos! ;v;
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
[quote name="Snek" date="2021-11-02 23:17:54" ] I know the Sugar Gliders are meant to be, well... gliding, but in a lot of the poses, all I can see is dragons being attacked by this crazed little critter. So that's exactly what I'm gonna get one for whenever I see it: a dragon that is being incessantly stalked and sneak attacked by a wrathful sugar glider. [/quote] Tbh sugar glider can tend to have a attitude so. . .this is canon now xD
Snek wrote on 2021-11-02 23:17:54:
I know the Sugar Gliders are meant to be, well... gliding, but in a lot of the poses, all I can see is dragons being attacked by this crazed little critter. So that's exactly what I'm gonna get one for whenever I see it: a dragon that is being incessantly stalked and sneak attacked by a wrathful sugar glider.

Tbh sugar glider can tend to have a attitude so. . .this is canon now xD
U.D.A.T
all of these are super cute! also, i can't wait to see more lv26 baldwin brews. i'm currently lv24 so this is excitiiiinnggg!
all of these are super cute! also, i can't wait to see more lv26 baldwin brews. i'm currently lv24 so this is excitiiiinnggg!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Im so happy I got to be a part of one of these live updates. and the best ones!!! friends and pets <333
Im so happy I got to be a part of one of these live updates. and the best ones!!! friends and pets <333
78150769_mzjTR2KLyJusSDb.png
Man, the humor this update has been ON-FREAKING-POINT! Very much appreciated, thanks Undel! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
Man, the humor this update has been ON-FREAKING-POINT! Very much appreciated, thanks Undel!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.