Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | When You're the Best of Friends
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66
I am absolutely losing my mind over this update thank you so much staff omg
I am absolutely losing my mind over this update thank you so much staff omg
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
AWWWWWWWW SUGAR GLIDER FRIEND
AWWWWWWWW SUGAR GLIDER FRIEND
I know the Sugar Gliders are meant to be, well... gliding, but in a lot of the poses, all I can see is dragons being attacked by this crazed little critter. So that's exactly what I'm gonna get one for whenever I see it: a dragon that is being incessantly stalked and sneak attacked by a wrathful sugar glider.
I know the Sugar Gliders are meant to be, well... gliding, but in a lot of the poses, all I can see is dragons being attacked by this crazed little critter. So that's exactly what I'm gonna get one for whenever I see it: a dragon that is being incessantly stalked and sneak attacked by a wrathful sugar glider.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Budgies and lizards!
Budgies and lizards!
most people put something meaningful here...
I love that they’re all called friends because a) yes they are b) it’s so cute, and c) my brain just assumes that that also has to mean there’s an Enemy Sugar Glider out there somewhere.
I love that they’re all called friends because a) yes they are b) it’s so cute, and c) my brain just assumes that that also has to mean there’s an Enemy Sugar Glider out there somewhere.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Very cute <3
Very cute <3
g8T8XC2.png
Sugar glider!!! <3
Sugar glider!!! <3
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Friend Isopod pls staff ????????????????

Edit: omg those were meant to be emojis
Friend Isopod pls staff ????????????????

Edit: omg those were meant to be emojis
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
omg they are so cute!!
omg they are so cute!!
ldNLSdw.png
[quote name="Snek" date="2021-11-02 23:17:54" ] I know the Sugar Gliders are meant to be, well... gliding, but in a lot of the poses, all I can see is dragons being attacked by this crazed little critter. So that's exactly what I'm gonna get one for whenever I see it: a dragon that is being incessantly stalked and sneak attacked by a wrathful sugar glider. [/quote] “Yes… yes… go sugar glider! Attack!! Let our enemies feel some pain!!!”
Snek wrote on 2021-11-02 23:17:54:
“Yes… yes… go sugar glider! Attack!! Let our enemies feel some pain!!!”
79268-FBD-6-B8-F-4-CFF-988-D-BD68-A8-F6-E54-D.png jA5A7gu.png
opcExsG.png
5xsrc8Y.png
q9EEy5M.png
P4eo1Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pings are always welcome!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66