Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I love the sphinx familiar. It reminds me of Siamese Cats. I might want to match it with a dragon that has blue bows.

Same for the Cherry Blossom themed familiar.
I love the sphinx familiar. It reminds me of Siamese Cats. I might want to match it with a dragon that has blue bows.

Same for the Cherry Blossom themed familiar.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
wow
wow
Spiffy Sphinx trying to be a Skycat lol but I really love the Strangler. Love love LOVE cherry blossoms!
Spiffy Sphinx trying to be a Skycat lol but I really love the Strangler. Love love LOVE cherry blossoms!
plague.gif light.gif
!!! Love the Cherry Blossom Strangler!
!!! Love the Cherry Blossom Strangler!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
THANK YOU for finally addressing the gene errors staff
THANK YOU for finally addressing the gene errors staff
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I would lay down my life for that Sphinx, she’s such a pretty gal :)
I would lay down my life for that Sphinx, she’s such a pretty gal :)
3YAN1tx.png
mtHAEL4.png
b4CACa3.png
rI18gRz.png
MXsk4ah.png
7hEY6pF.png
DeDR4as.png
Dwi7avm.png
hqqTxLP.png
GW180jv.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
oh my god they're so cute! for a second I saw the sphynx and thought "APPAREL FOR FAMILIARS???" but that waw definitely incorrect, haha. looks great, guys!
oh my god they're so cute! for a second I saw the sphynx and thought "APPAREL FOR FAMILIARS???" but that waw definitely incorrect, haha. looks great, guys!
Ah they're beautiful![emoji=tundra star size=1]
Ah they're beautiful!
that mechanical crane secretary bird dude is so cool <3 and obviously the other guys too lol. I just really like seeing familiars that look like animals that I appreciate in the real world [emoji=raven size=1]
that mechanical crane secretary bird dude is so cool <3 and obviously the other guys too lol. I just really like seeing familiars that look like animals that I appreciate in the real world
mystic_swamp_3.png
I know it's not on the topic of this very update but it's on the topic of a more recent update and it's- I just wanted to say that I am absolutely in love with the Warrior's Way and the stuff you gave us this year. I am very excitedly looking forward to next year and can't wait to see more content added, especially weapons. I would be so excited to see a proper, engraved battle axe as well as a mace and khopeshes.

But the scenes and the vistas? *chef's kiss* I actually cried when I looked at Target Practice. The architecture is so wonderful :sob:
I know it's not on the topic of this very update but it's on the topic of a more recent update and it's- I just wanted to say that I am absolutely in love with the Warrior's Way and the stuff you gave us this year. I am very excitedly looking forward to next year and can't wait to see more content added, especially weapons. I would be so excited to see a proper, engraved battle axe as well as a mace and khopeshes.

But the scenes and the vistas? *chef's kiss* I actually cried when I looked at Target Practice. The architecture is so wonderful :sob:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31