Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Friends
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
thank you for communicating with us about the art errors at long last! really appreciate it. the new fiona familiars look so good too ^_^
thank you for communicating with us about the art errors at long last! really appreciate it. the new fiona familiars look so good too ^_^
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Ooo, I have a perfect dragon for that strangler. Time to get to bonding!

The crane looks cool, too. And I'm glad y'all are cracking down on gene errors!
Ooo, I have a perfect dragon for that strangler. Time to get to bonding!

The crane looks cool, too. And I'm glad y'all are cracking down on gene errors!
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Great news all around!

The new familiars look awesome. I think I like the Barkbound Construct best, which is awesome because it's the one I could just go grab right away as well! ^-^
Great news all around!

The new familiars look awesome. I think I like the Barkbound Construct best, which is awesome because it's the one I could just go grab right away as well! ^-^
Beautiful familiars!

Your transparency is appreciated!
Beautiful familiars!

Your transparency is appreciated!
Gcwdq5a.png
I am scReaming I need that sphinx and that Cherry strangler noW
I am scReaming I need that sphinx and that Cherry strangler noW
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
let's goooo[emoji=nocturne star size=1]
let's goooo
cbQdPvX.png
i love the new familiars, they look awesome! also the Starfall Celebration starts on my bday so thats cool :D
i love the new familiars, they look awesome! also the Starfall Celebration starts on my bday so thats cool :D
X/Echo/Ekky . They/Them . Coatls my beloved
eeeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait for the starfall celebration! A col idea is that dragons in the Arcanine flight during the starfall celebration could have a high chance of hatching primal eyes! This also could be the same for other flights in their celebrations too!
eeeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait for the starfall celebration! A col idea is that dragons in the Arcanine flight during the starfall celebration could have a high chance of hatching primal eyes! This also could be the same for other flights in their celebrations too!
Can't wait to get the Cherry Blossom Strangler! So prettyyy![emoji=wildclaw star size=2]
Can't wait to get the Cherry Blossom Strangler! So prettyyy!
hn2ji.gifsK33C.gifMhLU4.gif
Whooo, gene corrections and new fams! I looove that Sphinx~
Whooo, gene corrections and new fams! I looove that Sphinx~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31