Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112
2021 has been a fantastic year for FR, and this has only made me more excited for what the rest of the year holds.

I fully support the NotN decision, and I'm eager to see what WW has to offer. More weapon apparel would be superb.

As somebody who's not super into ancients, I can already tell that I'm going to love this guy. With the clear manticore/basilisk themes, and the potential of having multiple heads (!!!), this might be the best ancient yet.
2021 has been a fantastic year for FR, and this has only made me more excited for what the rest of the year holds.

I fully support the NotN decision, and I'm eager to see what WW has to offer. More weapon apparel would be superb.

As somebody who's not super into ancients, I can already tell that I'm going to love this guy. With the clear manticore/basilisk themes, and the potential of having multiple heads (!!!), this might be the best ancient yet.
============================================
sales info
wishlist
53020568125_75e2d4f161_o.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/aCuHO6m.png[/img]
aCuHO6m.png
nZJa3n3.png
A little worried how warriors way might affect WvE. I've been looking forward to this for a long time now especially considering how dom battles are too expensive to happen regularly anymore. Hope this doesn't cause issues for either flight
A little worried how warriors way might affect WvE. I've been looking forward to this for a long time now especially considering how dom battles are too expensive to happen regularly anymore. Hope this doesn't cause issues for either flight
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
I am absolutely positive that is a Plague ancient. Is that two or three tails, and multiple heads I spy?
I am absolutely positive that is a Plague ancient. Is that two or three tails, and multiple heads I spy?
FfsFHyt.png
Really looking foward to Warrior's Way! NotN is my favorite event in any game, so I hope I like WW just as much!
And that new breed looks awesome!
Really looking foward to Warrior's Way! NotN is my favorite event in any game, so I hope I like WW just as much!
And that new breed looks awesome!
mqdefault.jpg
Ofcourse a event come when im gone for 3 weeks. Still hop on ofcourse to check!
Exciting new stuff to come ;D
Ofcourse a event come when im gone for 3 weeks. Still hop on ofcourse to check!
Exciting new stuff to come ;D
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
ACOZFAh.png 5iXiC8z.pngcQS6PnX.png
[center]Whoa, you guys really are pulling out all the stops this year and then some! I just hope you guys don't burn out with all this extra work, please make sure to take care of yourselves~ Truly phenomenal year on FR and it's getting even better! So excite! [emoji=mirror star size=2] [size=1]Also, izzat a Chimera dragon I spy? >.>[/size][/center]
Whoa, you guys really are pulling out all the stops this year and then some! I just hope you guys don't burn out with all this extra work, please make sure to take care of yourselves~ Truly phenomenal year on FR and it's getting even better! So excite!

Also, izzat a Chimera dragon I spy? >.>
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Thank you so much devs for sharing some of your plans for the site this year. I am all for a reduction in the number of new NotN items if it's less strain on the team, especially with a whole new event in the works too. More non-set apparel sounds great too, I'm excited to see what the team come up with. In a way, it might mean the artists can be more creative with new apparel items if they don't have to match like four other pieces. Like others have said though, I'm not sure this fully deals with the problem of how huge the item pool for NotN already is. And that number is still going to be climbing each event, just at a slightly slower rate now. To that end, I would be in favour of some of the older NotN items being retired in the years to come, as long as ample warning was provided beforehand. Hopefully the team hasn't rejected this possibility altogether, because it seems like something that will inevitably have to happen, even if it's several years away. Now Warrior's Way... I'm buzzing with anticipation to see what it will be. Any new event is obviously big news, and if it gets us more armour and/or weapon apparel like others have theorised, that would be so cool. I wonder if WW will have a new gene released as part of it, like NotN's Smirch... I don't know what that would be exactly, but I think that could be a great addition. Part of the reason people get so hype for NotN is the chance to get rare items like eggs and breed chang scrolls; I wonder if Warrior's Way will be like that, or if it will be more lowkey? I'm hyped regardless though, new stuff is new stuff after all! And of course, the new ancient: it looks sick. Both literally, and in the colloquial sense lol. I'm guessing it's plague or light due to the possible two heads, though I could maybe see arcane too based on some other players' reasoning. Some people have said lightening, but... eh, I don't really see it. But who knows? Only the devs until the breed actually come out, and I will be eagerly anticipating that day [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Thank you so much devs for sharing some of your plans for the site this year. I am all for a reduction in the number of new NotN items if it's less strain on the team, especially with a whole new event in the works too. More non-set apparel sounds great too, I'm excited to see what the team come up with. In a way, it might mean the artists can be more creative with new apparel items if they don't have to match like four other pieces.

Like others have said though, I'm not sure this fully deals with the problem of how huge the item pool for NotN already is. And that number is still going to be climbing each event, just at a slightly slower rate now. To that end, I would be in favour of some of the older NotN items being retired in the years to come, as long as ample warning was provided beforehand. Hopefully the team hasn't rejected this possibility altogether, because it seems like something that will inevitably have to happen, even if it's several years away.

Now Warrior's Way... I'm buzzing with anticipation to see what it will be. Any new event is obviously big news, and if it gets us more armour and/or weapon apparel like others have theorised, that would be so cool. I wonder if WW will have a new gene released as part of it, like NotN's Smirch... I don't know what that would be exactly, but I think that could be a great addition. Part of the reason people get so hype for NotN is the chance to get rare items like eggs and breed chang scrolls; I wonder if Warrior's Way will be like that, or if it will be more lowkey? I'm hyped regardless though, new stuff is new stuff after all!

And of course, the new ancient: it looks sick. Both literally, and in the colloquial sense lol. I'm guessing it's plague or light due to the possible two heads, though I could maybe see arcane too based on some other players' reasoning. Some people have said lightening, but... eh, I don't really see it. But who knows? Only the devs until the breed actually come out, and I will be eagerly anticipating that day
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
:o
:o
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale