Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 112
This is going to be so exciting!

The new breed looks like it might be a sort of chimera breed. Perhaps two dragons melded together? very interesting. I'm excited to see what this new event will bring to Flight Rising!
This is going to be so exciting!

The new breed looks like it might be a sort of chimera breed. Perhaps two dragons melded together? very interesting. I'm excited to see what this new event will bring to Flight Rising!
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.pngPgv53XB.pngtqGkHih.png
nafQSbU.pngU9LN0Un.pngGXPwpIa.pngszLFrpq.png
YMPbu9R.png
the devs are spoiling us rotten oml--
the devs are spoiling us rotten oml--
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

The new ancient looks like it is going to be... odd. Probably plague, maybe arcane though.

I have a feeling this one won't be my cup of tea. That's ok though.
The new ancient looks like it is going to be... odd. Probably plague, maybe arcane though.

I have a feeling this one won't be my cup of tea. That's ok though.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
[quote name="Wyrmlight" date="2021-07-30 15:41:29" ] The new breed looks like it might be a sort of chimera breed. Perhaps two dragons melded together? very interesting. [/quote] That was my thought too when everyone was mentioning multiple heads! A chimera-type dragon would be seriously cool.
Wyrmlight wrote on 2021-07-30 15:41:29:

The new breed looks like it might be a sort of chimera breed. Perhaps two dragons melded together? very interesting.
That was my thought too when everyone was mentioning multiple heads!
A chimera-type dragon would be seriously cool.
DQ9i0QA.png
This looks pretty cool! [emoji=skydancer star size=2] The upcoming ancient breed gives off both Nature and Plague vibes due to its twin heads and intertwining tails.
This looks pretty cool!
The upcoming ancient breed gives off both Nature and Plague vibes due to its twin heads and intertwining tails.
referral-cat1.gif
Just started playing a few days ago and from the sounds of it, looks like there's a lot in there for a noob like me. Can't wait!
Just started playing a few days ago and from the sounds of it, looks like there's a lot in there for a noob like me. Can't wait!
lightvs1.png
Light Flight For Life!

Currently writing a story using dragon bios. Send any constructive criticism and ideas my way if you want.
lightvs1.png
New player here, I'm excited for a new type of event, since I sadly missed out on dustcarve dig when it was happening. Also that new breed preview reminds me of an ancient skydancer.
New player here, I'm excited for a new type of event, since I sadly missed out on dustcarve dig when it was happening. Also that new breed preview reminds me of an ancient skydancer.
WIMBY100.png__
  • rime
  • he/him
  • FR+15
Please just retire old notn stuff or bundle them and put them all in mp for the event. It's not just new players, there is growing discontent every year over strange chests that have more and more stuff that's old and unwanted vs the new stuff. Please reduce the item pool size for strange chests .-.
Please just retire old notn stuff or bundle them and put them all in mp for the event. It's not just new players, there is growing discontent every year over strange chests that have more and more stuff that's old and unwanted vs the new stuff. Please reduce the item pool size for strange chests .-.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Ohhh not sure how to feel about this, bit mixed but one thing I'm hoping for is that the warrior's way is in fact very warrior themed with warrior armour, weapons ect.

Also that ancient breed silhouette has me very excited to see it in full form, looks like a two headed Skydancer (plague ancient?).
Ohhh not sure how to feel about this, bit mixed but one thing I'm hoping for is that the warrior's way is in fact very warrior themed with warrior armour, weapons ect.

Also that ancient breed silhouette has me very excited to see it in full form, looks like a two headed Skydancer (plague ancient?).
91741235.png77876607.png
Ah, a rat king plague dragon!
Ah, a rat king plague dragon!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 112