Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harvest Apparel
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
Gorgeous!!! I love these!!!
Gorgeous!!! I love these!!!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70176982][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701770/70176982_350.png[/img][/url] these are awesome!!! perfect for my greek mythos dragon Dionysus :-D
70176982_350.png

these are awesome!!! perfect for my greek mythos dragon Dionysus :-D
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif +3 FRT
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifthey/them
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifformerly milkw33d
5c06d71924c9f86bc54793e93c6fcb7619822912.gif nnnnnnnnnnn
love it
love it
I [b] Love [/b] [emoji=heart size=1] the New Apparel! I Appreciate the Hard Work that Clearly goes into Every Detail for the Game and Taking a Risk with Hard Decisions for the Game to make the Quality of Life for the Game Better for Users, like with the Eye Vials. That Type of Decision Making while Under Deadlines and Pressure takes guts and I just want to Thank All of the Staff! :3 She Needs [b] Leveled [/b] to [b] 5 [/b] and her [b] Bio [/b] Written but [b] Jezebeth [/b] is a [b] Gen [/b] [b] 1 [/b] Snapper and Looks so Cuuuute in the Vermilion Harvest Set! I really like the Indigo Set too. :> I did not have a Female Snapper in My Lair and I think they are Precious Chunky Babies so I needed to fix that. Rofl X3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69885223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698853/69885223_350.png[/img][/url]
I Love the New Apparel! I Appreciate the Hard Work that Clearly goes into Every Detail for the Game and Taking a Risk with Hard Decisions for the Game to make the Quality of Life for the Game Better for Users, like with the Eye Vials. That Type of Decision Making while Under Deadlines and Pressure takes guts and I just want to Thank All of the Staff! :3

She Needs Leveled to 5 and her Bio Written but Jezebeth is a Gen 1 Snapper and Looks so Cuuuute in the Vermilion Harvest Set! I really like the Indigo Set too. :> I did not have a Female Snapper in My Lair and I think they are Precious Chunky Babies so I needed to fix that. Rofl X3

69885223_350.png
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

[emoji=obelisk star size=2]
kV9q7M8.gif
Ahh, I'm so torn. On one hand, I love these sets?? Flowy fabric and sandals is completely my jam. The rest is neat, too. Absolutely hope for some recolours of these, really crossing my fingers for some neutral colours :o Until then, though, I'm going to be uhhh hoarding these robes and sandals lmaoo. But I do adore the simplicity of it, it's so nice to get something uncomplicated!

On the other hand, more RNG things sours the whole thing. Either add every piece separately or a whole bundle, this 'two random pieces' thing is kind of terrible, ngl. There's already enough battling with the RNG, more really isn't necessary.
Ahh, I'm so torn. On one hand, I love these sets?? Flowy fabric and sandals is completely my jam. The rest is neat, too. Absolutely hope for some recolours of these, really crossing my fingers for some neutral colours :o Until then, though, I'm going to be uhhh hoarding these robes and sandals lmaoo. But I do adore the simplicity of it, it's so nice to get something uncomplicated!

On the other hand, more RNG things sours the whole thing. Either add every piece separately or a whole bundle, this 'two random pieces' thing is kind of terrible, ngl. There's already enough battling with the RNG, more really isn't necessary.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Ooh I need like all of these just to have them
Ooh I need like all of these just to have them
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
Nice apparel!
Nice apparel!
xpP2XdL.png
omg I love these!! perfect for my dergs with themes relating to greek mythology!!
omg I love these!! perfect for my dergs with themes relating to greek mythology!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Beautiful, all of them, I am just wondering why the swap items so often have to have such rare ones in them like that spectre loop, that I never have a chance to get them. Like Gaoler Gene tert Blossom, til today I wasn't able to get enough of those pink mums. Maybe it's fun for hardcore players that love such challenges, but not for casual players.

I wouldn't care if it was not the Hazel one that I like most lol :p
Beautiful, all of them, I am just wondering why the swap items so often have to have such rare ones in them like that spectre loop, that I never have a chance to get them. Like Gaoler Gene tert Blossom, til today I wasn't able to get enough of those pink mums. Maybe it's fun for hardcore players that love such challenges, but not for casual players.

I wouldn't care if it was not the Hazel one that I like most lol :p
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57