Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harvest Apparel
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
11 days now, and I haven't seen a single bundle in the marketplace, and I'm checking FREQUENTLY. Gah!
11 days now, and I haven't seen a single bundle in the marketplace, and I'm checking FREQUENTLY. Gah!
I've given up on these from the marketplace. Maybe I'll check again in a month or two. I can't remember anything else being so hard to get. :(
I've given up on these from the marketplace. Maybe I'll check again in a month or two. I can't remember anything else being so hard to get. :(
I keep trying to add an image of my sweet GrapeVyne but for some reason it just won't work...

https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/151438/15143768_350.png?mtime=ZYQLSuEkIPQ
I keep trying to add an image of my sweet GrapeVyne but for some reason it just won't work...

https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/151438/15143768_350.png?mtime=ZYQLSuEkIPQ
-Sleek
@Sleekfeather On the dragon's page, click the "share" button underneath the "like" star. Copy the Widget code and paste it into a post! Also, you can edit your post instead of deleting it and making a new one. [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
@Sleekfeather On the dragon's page, click the "share" button underneath the "like" star. Copy the Widget code and paste it into a post! Also, you can edit your post instead of deleting it and making a new one.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
So awesome!
So awesome!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
We didn't need to have a random drop bundle. Especially because no other bundle works this way.

I literally didn't realize until I opened my first bundle today that it was random.

This should have been in a chest or something, similar to the strange chests and the soldier's supplies to make it clear that it isn't actually a bundle....
We didn't need to have a random drop bundle. Especially because no other bundle works this way.

I literally didn't realize until I opened my first bundle today that it was random.

This should have been in a chest or something, similar to the strange chests and the soldier's supplies to make it clear that it isn't actually a bundle....
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
I used these on Onllwyn and Fidele!
I used these on Onllwyn and Fidele!
u9LarVO.png
My body is ready for the second batch UwU
My body is ready for the second batch UwU
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57