Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 223 224
I'm so stupid. I submitted my items while the team was on break QAQ
I'm so stupid. I submitted my items while the team was on break QAQ
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
It'll be interesting to see where all of this is going. Loving checking in and seeing how things are going.

Possible ancient structures below the earth...Hmm...Curiouser and curiouser...
It'll be interesting to see where all of this is going. Loving checking in and seeing how things are going.

Possible ancient structures below the earth...Hmm...Curiouser and curiouser...
So we're getting that new breed. And despite needing no blast powder, there's a bar. Gotta stack these reserves up.
So we're getting that new breed. And despite needing no blast powder, there's a bar. Gotta stack these reserves up.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2021-06-10 18:18:22" ] [quote name="ventdunord" date="2021-06-10 17:49:29" ] ok so like... is it gonna be the new modern breed? or a new ancient they just. didint mention? the last update we got on the modern breed was a year and a half ago so... i dont think it's impossible and it seems like it could fit into lore... maybe thats why earthshaker has been active again [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] imma be honest its probably gonna be an ancient breed because theyre easier for the fr team to produce to keep the site fresh dont get me wrong i love ancient breeds and tbh its more likely bc theyd probably be existing underground but it feels a bit too obvious and id love a modern breed even tho it takes A LOT of time tomake due to apparel/gene artwork. [/quote] i wouldent be surprised if it were a new ancient, that would also make sense lore wise! but the progress on the new modern was looking decently good the last time we got an update, and the anniversary is a great time to potentially release that, which is why i think modern is a possibility at all. after all, gaolers and banescales were released only 6 months apart!
StarfallQueen wrote on 2021-06-10 18:18:22:
ventdunord wrote on 2021-06-10 17:49:29:
ok so like... is it gonna be the new modern breed? or a new ancient they just. didint mention? the last update we got on the modern breed was a year and a half ago so... i dont think it's impossible and it seems like it could fit into lore... maybe thats why earthshaker has been active again
imma be honest its probably gonna be an ancient breed because theyre easier for the fr team to produce to keep the site fresh

dont get me wrong i love ancient breeds and tbh its more likely bc theyd probably be existing underground but it feels a bit too obvious and id love a modern breed even tho it takes A LOT of time tomake due to apparel/gene artwork.
i wouldent be surprised if it were a new ancient, that would also make sense lore wise! but the progress on the new modern was looking decently good the last time we got an update, and the anniversary is a great time to potentially release that, which is why i think modern is a possibility at all. after all, gaolers and banescales were released only 6 months apart!
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
*frantically throwing all my rusty picks in a bag* HANG ON FETTER WE’LL SAVE YOU

Poor Beatrix :((((
*frantically throwing all my rusty picks in a bag* HANG ON FETTER WE’LL SAVE YOU

Poor Beatrix :((((
IK2aU3I.png j2LTZQk.png sleep_apng_s.png Level_Up_Small.png Glade_member.png
The only way I can see this being a new breed is if the 'very special' reward are one-time eggs. There's no way they would limit the scrolls to this as the only way to get the breed, as people would be livid. But even if it is eggs.. that seems not special considering the Banescale eggs were just given to us via Galore whereas this is something we have to work for.
I just kinda doubt this is a new breed.
The only way I can see this being a new breed is if the 'very special' reward are one-time eggs. There's no way they would limit the scrolls to this as the only way to get the breed, as people would be livid. But even if it is eggs.. that seems not special considering the Banescale eggs were just given to us via Galore whereas this is something we have to work for.
I just kinda doubt this is a new breed.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
The game needs clarification on the requirements to receive the items in the chest. I turned in items for tunnel 1 and got a chest for tunnel 1. The chest gave me 80 stacks of food and maybe something else was in there. Can't remember.

I turned in items for tunnel 2 for the last few days and got a chest for tunnel 2, but no items were in it. Clicking on it sent me back to Turn in Items. I was so confused.

I decided to read this post to see what's up. I read the chest gave out eliminates, etc. Apparently, some others besides me also didn't get the eliminates, etc. Clicking on it sent me back to Turn in Items. Why nothing in the chest for tunnel 2 for some of us? I was so confused. What did I do wrong?

Edit: oh, geez, will I never understand how this game works? Problem solved. sorry for the post. Found it.
The game needs clarification on the requirements to receive the items in the chest. I turned in items for tunnel 1 and got a chest for tunnel 1. The chest gave me 80 stacks of food and maybe something else was in there. Can't remember.

I turned in items for tunnel 2 for the last few days and got a chest for tunnel 2, but no items were in it. Clicking on it sent me back to Turn in Items. I was so confused.

I decided to read this post to see what's up. I read the chest gave out eliminates, etc. Apparently, some others besides me also didn't get the eliminates, etc. Clicking on it sent me back to Turn in Items. Why nothing in the chest for tunnel 2 for some of us? I was so confused. What did I do wrong?

Edit: oh, geez, will I never understand how this game works? Problem solved. sorry for the post. Found it.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 Did you check if nothing was added to your lair? Maybe it's a display error or something?
@Starlight18 Did you check if nothing was added to your lair? Maybe it's a display error or something?
@Nekroba I expect there to be unhatched, surviving eggs somewhere. Someone made a thread though about a whole new layer to the map, though. That'd do.
@Nekroba I expect there to be unhatched, surviving eggs somewhere. Someone made a thread though about a whole new layer to the map, though. That'd do.
[quote name="Starlight18" date="2021-06-10 20:07:16" ] The game needs clarification on the requirements to receive the items in the chest. I turned in items for tunnel 1 and got a chest for tunnel 1. The chest gave me 80 stacks of food and maybe something else was in there. Can't remember. I turned in items for tunnel 2 for the last few days and got a chest for tunnel 2, but no items were in it. Clicking on it sent me back to Turn in Items. I was so confused. I decided to read this post to see what's up. I read the chest gave out eliminates, etc. Apparently, some others besides me also didn't get the eliminates, etc. Clicking on it sent me back to Turn in Items. Why nothing in the chest for tunnel 2 for some of us? I was so confused. What did I do wrong? [/quote] the requirements are very clear, you wouldnt have gotten a chest if you didnt submit at least 1 item. check your battle tab and if its not in there report the bug to the devs.
Starlight18 wrote on 2021-06-10 20:07:16:

the requirements are very clear, you wouldnt have gotten a chest if you didnt submit at least 1 item. check your battle tab and if its not in there report the bug to the devs.
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 223 224