Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 223 224
Whoop whoop. Stage 2 started 24 hours after stage 1, and now we're up to 31 hours from stage 2 to 3. Soooo the next push will most likely take between 1 and a half day minimum and 2 and a half day maximum.
Whoop whoop. Stage 2 started 24 hours after stage 1, and now we're up to 31 hours from stage 2 to 3. Soooo the next push will most likely take between 1 and a half day minimum and 2 and a half day maximum.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Happy anniversary! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
Happy anniversary!
SQodkms.gifWFXTlLB.gif>Dragons for sale!
Can't believe I missed 1 stage. Were the chests any different? Or is it random set of items that circle for all the stages. Thoughts?
Can't believe I missed 1 stage. Were the chests any different? Or is it random set of items that circle for all the stages. Thoughts?
I will admit I was disappointed in this event when I first saw it, but I just want to say thank you for the Eliminates from the Battle prize. ^^ I can't wait to see the other rewards. However I am still not convinced the final prize will be a new breed, we shall see.
I will admit I was disappointed in this event when I first saw it, but I just want to say thank you for the Eliminates from the Battle prize. ^^ I can't wait to see the other rewards. However I am still not convinced the final prize will be a new breed, we shall see.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I was 2 days late, but still got my awesome rewards!!!!!! Thank you staff for making that possible! I was really worried I had missed it [emoji=skydancer scared size=1][emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
I was 2 days late, but still got my awesome rewards!!!!!! Thank you staff for making that possible!

I was really worried I had missed it
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
[quote name="Pachirisu" date="2021-06-10 13:32:49" ] if you can't pick up your reward before the next tunnel starts, can you still get it? [/quote] I just got my rewards for both the first stage and the second, as long as you put stuff in before the next tunnel becomes available, you can receive your rewards anytime :) (at least as long as the event lasts)
Pachirisu wrote on 2021-06-10 13:32:49:
if you can't pick up your reward before the next tunnel starts, can you still get it?

I just got my rewards for both the first stage and the second, as long as you put stuff in before the next tunnel becomes available, you can receive your rewards anytime :) (at least as long as the event lasts)
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
Happy Anniversary! Having fun on this event. This is my first year on FR and so far I am loving it!
Happy Anniversary! Having fun on this event. This is my first year on FR and so far I am loving it!
nLKCTdr.png
I CANNOT believe it's been 8 years... Did I really join this site over 5 years ago? My, how time flies. Love the event! Looks like a fantastic new turn, and I hope to see more like this in the future, if it comes!
I CANNOT believe it's been 8 years... Did I really join this site over 5 years ago? My, how time flies. Love the event! Looks like a fantastic new turn, and I hope to see more like this in the future, if it comes!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Oh no- the lore is heart breaking [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] Dont worry Velya! We will help you find Fetter *crys*
Oh no- the lore is heart breaking
Dont worry Velya! We will help you find Fetter
*crys*
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
At first, I wasn’t sure how to feel about the event, but now, I’m having a great time doing daily tasks to help out!
At first, I wasn’t sure how to feel about the event, but now, I’m having a great time doing daily tasks to help out!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 223 224