Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 223 224
[quote name="goeties" date="2021-06-10 15:03:06" ] Can't believe I missed 1 stage. Were the chests any different? Or is it random set of items that circle for all the stages. Thoughts? [/quote] First stage was food, stacks of 80, and the second one was eliminates and health potions. I preferred the food, sicne i keep a big lair.
goeties wrote on 2021-06-10 15:03:06:
Can't believe I missed 1 stage. Were the chests any different? Or is it random set of items that circle for all the stages. Thoughts?
First stage was food, stacks of 80, and the second one was eliminates and health potions. I preferred the food, sicne i keep a big lair.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
feels like its going way faster this time :o lets do this!!! [emoji=imperial star size=1]
feels like its going way faster this time :o
lets do this!!!
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
nah this is just what people did 2nd tunnel. DUMPED EVERYTHING THEY COLLECTED OVER THE LAST FEW HOURS and then it gets super slow unfotunatly
nah this is just what people did 2nd tunnel. DUMPED EVERYTHING THEY COLLECTED OVER THE LAST FEW HOURS and then it gets super slow unfotunatly
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Missed the last sleeping phase thanks to internet problems. Got my reward but missed the lore.
Can anyone fill me in on what Velya said during their last rest phase?
Missed the last sleeping phase thanks to internet problems. Got my reward but missed the lore.
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
ok so like... is it gonna be the new modern breed? or a new ancient they just. didint mention? the last update we got on the modern breed was a year and a half ago so... i dont think it's impossible and it seems like it could fit into lore... maybe thats why earthshaker has been active again [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
ok so like... is it gonna be the new modern breed? or a new ancient they just. didint mention? the last update we got on the modern breed was a year and a half ago so... i dont think it's impossible and it seems like it could fit into lore... maybe thats why earthshaker has been active again
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
[quote name="Nebel" date="2021-06-10 17:44:53" ] Missed the last sleeping phase thanks to internet problems. Got my reward but missed the lore. Can anyone fill me in on what Velya said during their last rest phase? [/quote] I've been keeping screencaps of most of them (missed Phase 1 Work, but that's all). Gotta type it out, so let's see if someone else can do it faster. @Nebel [quote name="Velya" date="2021-06-10 11:40:00" ] [b]THAT WAS EXHILARATING![/b] [i]Rocks and stones,[/i] I wish the Guild would stop fretting. [b]I'm the Master Archaeologian[/b], I've [i]mastered[/i] all the Guild's disciplines. If there's [i]anything[/i] I'm too old for, it's being treated like a fragile hatchling. [i]Tsk[/i]. They worry because of...[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=97][b]Fetter[/b][/url]. He's my apprentice and the next to hold the position of Master Archaeologian. Except he's missing, as are numerous members of my guild. If something happens before Fetter is found, the Guild would be vulnerable to power hungry merchants like Ebonhide. Even if I select a new apprentice [i]now[/i], it takes years of study and training to prepare for the position. Armik shows promise but he needs time- [i]experience[/i] - to be able to stand up to those who would exploit our guild for profit. No, the Guild's future depends on finding Fetter. [b]But we're here for the Earthshaker and Sornieth![/b] No sense pulling any volunteers like yourself into the guild's - into my - personal matters. Rest up! We have a long trek ahead! [/quote] Edit: For the curious, emphasis is in the original. And yep, either I was the fastest typer, or the only one who saw this and had a screencap.
Nebel wrote on 2021-06-10 17:44:53:

I've been keeping screencaps of most of them (missed Phase 1 Work, but that's all). Gotta type it out, so let's see if someone else can do it faster.
@Nebel
Velya wrote on 2021-06-10 11:40:00:
THAT WAS EXHILARATING!
Rocks and stones, I wish the Guild would stop fretting. I'm the Master Archaeologian, I've mastered all the Guild's disciplines. If there's anything I'm too old for, it's being treated like a fragile hatchling. Tsk.

They worry because of...Fetter. He's my apprentice and the next to hold the position of Master Archaeologian. Except he's missing, as are numerous members of my guild. If something happens before Fetter is found, the Guild would be vulnerable to power hungry merchants like Ebonhide. Even if I select a new apprentice now, it takes years of study and training to prepare for the position. Armik shows promise but he needs time- experience - to be able to stand up to those who would exploit our guild for profit. No, the Guild's future depends on finding Fetter.

But we're here for the Earthshaker and Sornieth! No sense pulling any volunteers like yourself into the guild's - into my - personal matters. Rest up! We have a long trek ahead!
Edit: For the curious, emphasis is in the original. And yep, either I was the fastest typer, or the only one who saw this and had a screencap.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@Drakeswing
Thank you!

I really love the lore part of this so far. Hope it will be accessible in full after the event ends.

Edit:
@Putrefaction whoops just saw your reply now, thanks! Never would've tested that out lol
@Drakeswing
Thank you!

I really love the lore part of this so far. Hope it will be accessible in full after the event ends.

Edit:
@Putrefaction whoops just saw your reply now, thanks! Never would've tested that out lol
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
Happy eighth anniversary Flight Rising!!
Happy eighth anniversary Flight Rising!!
[quote name="ventdunord" date="2021-06-10 17:49:29" ] ok so like... is it gonna be the new modern breed? or a new ancient they just. didint mention? the last update we got on the modern breed was a year and a half ago so... i dont think it's impossible and it seems like it could fit into lore... maybe thats why earthshaker has been active again [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] imma be honest its probably gonna be an ancient breed because theyre easier for the fr team to produce to keep the site fresh dont get me wrong i love ancient breeds and tbh its more likely bc theyd probably be existing underground but it feels a bit too obvious and id love a modern breed even tho it takes A LOT of time tomake due to apparel/gene artwork.
ventdunord wrote on 2021-06-10 17:49:29:
ok so like... is it gonna be the new modern breed? or a new ancient they just. didint mention? the last update we got on the modern breed was a year and a half ago so... i dont think it's impossible and it seems like it could fit into lore... maybe thats why earthshaker has been active again
imma be honest its probably gonna be an ancient breed because theyre easier for the fr team to produce to keep the site fresh

dont get me wrong i love ancient breeds and tbh its more likely bc theyd probably be existing underground but it feels a bit too obvious and id love a modern breed even tho it takes A LOT of time tomake due to apparel/gene artwork.
I opened the chest for tunnel 2 and didn't get the items :(
I opened the chest for tunnel 2 and didn't get the items :(
d8z0x9w-6bccb415-b207-46f3-8eb1-6c144d1c1441.gif
Sith She/they FR+3
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 223 224