Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 223 224
I just wanna compliment the staff again on this event. I love that it's so inclusive, detailed and elaborate instead of just receiving items from Galore for example. There's really something going on, but getting the items and turning them in is very simple. Even if you only have time to turn in one, you still get the same reward.

I hope we can get more events like this, especially if it includes such lovely characters as Velya!
I just wanna compliment the staff again on this event. I love that it's so inclusive, detailed and elaborate instead of just receiving items from Galore for example. There's really something going on, but getting the items and turning them in is very simple. Even if you only have time to turn in one, you still get the same reward.

I hope we can get more events like this, especially if it includes such lovely characters as Velya!
QdaBiJf.png
[quote name="RogueHazel" date="2021-06-11 05:13:09" ] I just wanna compliment the staff again on this event. I love that it's so inclusive, detailed and elaborate instead of just receiving items from Galore for example. There's really something going on, but getting the items and turning them in is very simple. Even if you only have time to turn in one, you still get the same reward. I hope we can get more events like this, especially if it includes such lovely characters as Velya! [/quote] yeah, this type of event is pretty fun and i'd love to see something like it happen again, even if it's not a super regular/frequent thing. being able to contribute just by doing my dailies as usual is nice, imo.
RogueHazel wrote on 2021-06-11 05:13:09:

yeah, this type of event is pretty fun and i'd love to see something like it happen again, even if it's not a super regular/frequent thing. being able to contribute just by doing my dailies as usual is nice, imo.
Ooh, I just saw a suggestion in the comments that Velya's text be somehow available after the event - that would be really lovely! If it could be added to the encyclopaedia or something similar.
Ooh, I just saw a suggestion in the comments that Velya's text be somehow available after the event - that would be really lovely! If it could be added to the encyclopaedia or something similar.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
OOooOOooH!
OOooOOooH!
X4p2jRx.png | koJv3g8.png | tOrSITq.png | fkWjutW.png
ZNhRsiG.png
GRANDMA NOC

i will die for you grandma noc

i will punch everything in the coli to get you blasting powder n lighter fluid as gifts

i will make you proud of me
GRANDMA NOC

i will die for you grandma noc

i will punch everything in the coli to get you blasting powder n lighter fluid as gifts

i will make you proud of me
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Glad I discovered your game, even late! It offers me plenty of fun, and I like dragons in general.
Happy birthday and thanks for your work <3
Glad I discovered your game, even late! It offers me plenty of fun, and I like dragons in general.
Happy birthday and thanks for your work <3
Really loving this event so far. It's so awesome how it's bringing all sides of the community together! Whether the final reward is something we're all satisfied with or not I think there's something everyone can enjoy in this event, and I hope we can get more like this in the future!! Amazing job, staff! Very very hopeful that we'll get a new breed from this tho [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Really loving this event so far. It's so awesome how it's bringing all sides of the community together! Whether the final reward is something we're all satisfied with or not I think there's something everyone can enjoy in this event, and I hope we can get more like this in the future!! Amazing job, staff!

Very very hopeful that we'll get a new breed from this tho
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
i wonder if staff anticipated us getting through these stages so quickly ;w;"
i wonder if staff anticipated us getting through these stages so quickly ;w;"
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Velya is so cute, can we keep that sweet nocturne?
Velya is so cute, can we keep that sweet nocturne?
Velya should be a new trading post dragon.
Velya should be a new trading post dragon.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 223 224