Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Explorations
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Coli scene and birb friends!
Coli scene and birb friends!
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
nice
nice
0o4ndhs.png
Oh that scene is lovely!
Oh that scene is lovely!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
sweet!
sweet!
The new scene is so cute! I'll be crossing my fingers the next time I hang in the Training Fields :^D
The new scene is so cute! I'll be crossing my fingers the next time I hang in the Training Fields :^D
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
new familiars are so cute!!!
new familiars are so cute!!!
6TRSoEc.gif
i'm gonna be thinking about the new gryphon for the rest of my life bc i love her with all my heart but oh my god please just one more den task 434 is so awkwardk hdfhkjgdf
i'm gonna be thinking about the new gryphon for the rest of my life bc i love her with all my heart but oh my god please just one more den task 434 is so awkwardk hdfhkjgdf
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
The New scene is so pretty!
The New scene is so pretty!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Love it!!
Love it!!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
I used to get so excited for new jigsaw scenes but jigsaw hasn’t worked on my mobile devices in a long long time. [emoji=imperial sad size=1] I do however love the new familiars, scene and vista so thank you so much developers [emoji=coatl love size=1]
I used to get so excited for new jigsaw scenes but jigsaw hasn’t worked on my mobile devices in a long long time. I do however love the new familiars, scene and vista so thank you so much developers
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27