Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor Part 2
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39
300th comment at this time X3
300th comment at this time X3
g8T8XC2.png
Oooo! I saw the gifts from Galore first, funnily enough. Looks good!
Oooo! I saw the gifts from Galore first, funnily enough. Looks good!
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
Wow these are very cool!!! I collected it from galore before spotting this too!
Wow these are very cool!!! I collected it from galore before spotting this too!
wow niceeee
wow niceeee
Love the new recolours! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Love the new recolours!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Oh Spacedad! Nice! I love it so much! :3
Oh Spacedad! Nice! I love it so much! :3
xpP2XdL.png
All my Dunmer fan dragons... they will be complete now *_* Such beautiful apparel! I gotta collect ‘em all!
All my Dunmer fan dragons... they will be complete now *_* Such beautiful apparel! I gotta collect ‘em all!
arcaneh4.png
I understand layering issues are something pre-existing and there are other item sets on FR with slight issues (one of the armors for example) but we literally never had an item set composed so badly that you can't use two of the same piece together without layering issues. Never mind the fact that most dragons only have one wing because of that issue.
I really wish the clipping and art mistakes would have been fixed first before releasing even more recolours, but I realize the staff doesn't even want this anymore probably.

It's just getting obvious which site artist does which piece at this point. No coherence and a distinct lack in quality in some sets or genes.
I understand layering issues are something pre-existing and there are other item sets on FR with slight issues (one of the armors for example) but we literally never had an item set composed so badly that you can't use two of the same piece together without layering issues. Never mind the fact that most dragons only have one wing because of that issue.
I really wish the clipping and art mistakes would have been fixed first before releasing even more recolours, but I realize the staff doesn't even want this anymore probably.

It's just getting obvious which site artist does which piece at this point. No coherence and a distinct lack in quality in some sets or genes.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo
I feel same here... esp that last part

it really seems like "oh these are little stuff, why to bother, hardly anyone notices"
@Asmo
I feel same here... esp that last part

it really seems like "oh these are little stuff, why to bother, hardly anyone notices"
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Got 2 helmets Its really nice lolz I love the helmets
Got 2 helmets Its really nice lolz I love the helmets
HUEINJx.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39