Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor Part 2
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
omg this is so cool! I really liked the last sets, these ones look even cooler!
omg this is so cool! I really liked the last sets, these ones look even cooler!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
It’s a bug[emoji=rhino beetle size=1], it’s a bug[emoji=blue bee size=1], it’s a bug bug bug[emoji=insect size=1][emoji=music notes size=1]
It’s a bug, it’s a bug, it’s a bug bug bug
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
wow amasing ^^
wow amasing ^^
[quote name="Asmo" date="2021-01-13 03:06:06" ] I understand layering issues are something pre-existing and there are other item sets on FR with slight issues (one of the armors for example) but we literally never had an item set composed so badly that you can't use two of the same piece together without layering issues. Never mind the fact that most dragons only have one wing because of that issue. I really wish the clipping and art mistakes would have been fixed first before releasing even more recolours, but I realize the staff doesn't even want this anymore probably. It's just getting obvious which site artist does which piece at this point. No coherence and a distinct lack in quality in some sets or genes. [/quote] I don’t want the game to have issues going forward (I’ve loved it so far and haven’t found many) and I think it would be better to take time to fix them now rather than wait and add more items until there is a more noticeable amount of bugged things or broken parts that makes users more upset. It’s what happened to one of the other apps I use, they have glitches that they don’t deal with until something causes a outage or disarray because they’ve built up, and now many users are leaving that app’s sight.
Asmo wrote on 2021-01-13 03:06:06:
I understand layering issues are something pre-existing and there are other item sets on FR with slight issues (one of the armors for example) but we literally never had an item set composed so badly that you can't use two of the same piece together without layering issues. Never mind the fact that most dragons only have one wing because of that issue.
I really wish the clipping and art mistakes would have been fixed first before releasing even more recolours, but I realize the staff doesn't even want this anymore probably.

It's just getting obvious which site artist does which piece at this point. No coherence and a distinct lack in quality in some sets or genes.

I don’t want the game to have issues going forward (I’ve loved it so far and haven’t found many) and I think it would be better to take time to fix them now rather than wait and add more items until there is a more noticeable amount of bugged things or broken parts that makes users more upset. It’s what happened to one of the other apps I use, they have glitches that they don’t deal with until something causes a outage or disarray because they’ve built up, and now many users are leaving that app’s sight.
These forum links in my signature aren’t up to date and I’m too lazy to update them or post the art rn.

2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg
2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg
Love this and the chests were fun!
Love this and the chests were fun!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
Oh I LOVE this, the wings and head pieces look so pretty!
Oh I LOVE this, the wings and head pieces look so pretty!
mqdefault.jpg
[quote name="xxvi" date="2021-01-13 10:52:36" ] [quote name="@ShesUniique" date="2021-01-12 15:09:38" ] what do i do? i opened the gift box and got nothing just.. 'May this gift serve you well!' air thanks :/ [/quote] not sure if you've figured it out yet but you gotta open the boxes from your hoard! they'll be on the last page of other [/quote] It's weird he didn't [u]show[/u] you the chests, though, like something's really missing! I found it alarming!
xxvi wrote on 2021-01-13 10:52:36:
@ShesUniique wrote on 2021-01-12 15:09:38:
what do i do? i opened the gift box and got nothing just.. 'May this gift serve you well!' air thanks :/

not sure if you've figured it out yet but you gotta open the boxes from your hoard! they'll be on the last page of other

It's weird he didn't show you the chests, though, like something's really missing! I found it alarming!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
oh!! more chitin! more chitin!
oh!! more chitin! more chitin!
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
finally! more armor!
finally! more armor!
nudX0O8.png
These are cool and all, but... as others are saying, I wish that the clipping issues had been addressed first. Also, I realize that technically the FR year starts in July, but in real life I'm kind of disappointed that the first update of 2021 after weeks of silence was an apparel recolor for a set that still has clipping issues which haven't been looked into. Bummer way to start the year off. I really don't want to start the year off complaining, but clipping issues and art errors have gotten more and more common lately, to the point where it's happening with practically every new gene and apparel set. I'm sorry, but this just absurd, two releases of this set and this hasn't been fixed yet? It's a massive error. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=37685&xt=dressing.png[/img]
These are cool and all, but... as others are saying, I wish that the clipping issues had been addressed first.

Also, I realize that technically the FR year starts in July, but in real life I'm kind of disappointed that the first update of 2021 after weeks of silence was an apparel recolor for a set that still has clipping issues which haven't been looked into. Bummer way to start the year off.

I really don't want to start the year off complaining, but clipping issues and art errors have gotten more and more common lately, to the point where it's happening with practically every new gene and apparel set.

I'm sorry, but this just absurd, two releases of this set and this hasn't been fixed yet? It's a massive error.
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=37685&xt=dressing.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39