Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor Part 2
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Cultnight @KiriTanpo
i opened em right after i got them....im just curious as to what was in em, so i can check my hoard
@Cultnight @KiriTanpo
i opened em right after i got them....im just curious as to what was in em, so i can check my hoard
oooof
oooof
@blackberrytart

But aren't they behind a paywall?
I was thinking when the locked items were first brought out, you had to buy a key to open them. I have had a few locked items in my Hoard I hadn't been able to use because of this. I'm confused.
@blackberrytart

But aren't they behind a paywall?
I was thinking when the locked items were first brought out, you had to buy a key to open them. I have had a few locked items in my Hoard I hadn't been able to use because of this. I'm confused.
@AnpuRa

so when you click on them to use them, there isn't an option to open them? that shouldn't be happening. the "lock" either means they're clanbound, it's a bug, or both, but they aren't behind a paywall.
@AnpuRa

so when you click on them to use them, there isn't an option to open them? that shouldn't be happening. the "lock" either means they're clanbound, it's a bug, or both, but they aren't behind a paywall.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
I think Galore Missed me :(
I think Galore Missed me :(
@blackberrytart

I don't know. The "locked" items never really seemed to do anything. That's why I figured I needed to buy the key first to get the option to open them.
@blackberrytart

I don't know. The "locked" items never really seemed to do anything. That's why I figured I needed to buy the key first to get the option to open them.
@AnpuRa ah, that's fair enough. i take it that when you click on them in your hoard there is no option to open them?
@AnpuRa ah, that's fair enough. i take it that when you click on them in your hoard there is no option to open them?
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
@FreyaCrescent
The chests give you a few food items (insects used to brew the new apparel at Baldwin’s) and a couple pieces of the new Apparel! Check those tabs and/or the Buyback option in Support if you did any hoardselling recently. c:
@FreyaCrescent
The chests give you a few food items (insects used to brew the new apparel at Baldwin’s) and a couple pieces of the new Apparel! Check those tabs and/or the Buyback option in Support if you did any hoardselling recently. c:
UwPE0Qp.png
Gahaa I never got my chest [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Gahaa I never got my chest
pet_47747634_full_4.png
@jotunn Thank you very much, ill go peek now!
@jotunn Thank you very much, ill go peek now!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39