Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
I think everyone needs to understand that the most important part of this update is that PRUDENCE IS CONFIRMED TO BE THE (very tiny) ROC.
I think everyone needs to understand that the most important part of this update is that PRUDENCE IS CONFIRMED TO BE THE (very tiny) ROC.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
i forgot all about the caption contest lol
i forgot all about the caption contest lol
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Thank you for all the delicious lore!
Thank you for all the delicious lore!
DSEHBxF.png
Ah, welcome back! Glad to have you here!
Ah, welcome back! Glad to have you here!
All human wisdom is contained in these two words - Wait and Hope”
QPU2sP4.png
Congrats
Congrats
Oh hey, that's my question! I was the one who asked about the Gaoler Order
Oh hey, that's my question! I was the one who asked about the Gaoler Order
The bit about the Trading Post NPCs was so sweet. I love getting to learn more about all of them!
The bit about the Trading Post NPCs was so sweet. I love getting to learn more about all of them!
841EblB.gif
Welcome back Alphaeon!
Welcome back Alphaeon!
LxbWmll.png
I’ve got a question as well. Fae dragons- ......... How do they stand? From the looks of it, it looks like they stand on two legs, but four legs also looks like a possibility. Would the Fae dragons be the closest to human dragons?
I’ve got a question as well. Fae dragons- ......... How do they stand? From the looks of it, it looks like they stand on two legs, but four legs also looks like a possibility. Would the Fae dragons be the closest to human dragons?
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
Congrats to the winners! And a very warm welcome back to Alphaeon!!!
Congrats to the winners! And a very warm welcome back to Alphaeon!!!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24