Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
So, I was looking at the Game Database blurbs on the new items, and it looks like there may be an error. Both Petite Glasswing Butterflies and Shatterwing Butterflies drop in Water, and none of the butterflies do in Light.
So, I was looking at the Game Database blurbs on the new items, and it looks like there may be an error. Both Petite Glasswing Butterflies and Shatterwing Butterflies drop in Water, and none of the butterflies do in Light.
"We don't have plans to implement a way to cancel or discard nests given the random nature of nests. "

:/

appreciate rest of the answers though!

"We don't have plans to implement a way to cancel or discard nests given the random nature of nests. "

:/

appreciate rest of the answers though!

Oooh!!
Oooh!!
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
My caption didn't make it. :/ Oh well, the one that did is better anyway. XD
My caption didn't make it. :/ Oh well, the one that did is better anyway. XD
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[center]super disappointing there's no plans to have a way to discard nests or prevent breeding dragons, I'm a gen 1 layer I don't want to have the constant worry of breeding my gen 1s every time I go to breed fodder. Congrats to the caption winners though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
super disappointing there's no plans to have a way to discard nests or prevent breeding dragons, I'm a gen 1 layer I don't want to have the constant worry of breeding my gen 1s every time I go to breed fodder.

Congrats to the caption winners though!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
Put my name in the raffle.
Put my name in the raffle.
"Darkness!"
"No! Glowing!"
"Will you just quit it!!!!"
That Nocturne flavor text captivated me when I saw it. I thought it was very fitting in universe for nocturnes with their malleable identities and personalities to be unable to see themselves in mirrors.

Now, if Mirrors looked in mirrors, would they be mirrored mirrors? Would a nocturne looking into a mirrored mirror mirror the mirrored mirror?
That Nocturne flavor text captivated me when I saw it. I thought it was very fitting in universe for nocturnes with their malleable identities and personalities to be unable to see themselves in mirrors.

Now, if Mirrors looked in mirrors, would they be mirrored mirrors? Would a nocturne looking into a mirrored mirror mirror the mirrored mirror?
Gem sales
woah, major congrats to the caption winners!
woah, major congrats to the caption winners!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
anyone remember what day notn starts on?
anyone remember what day notn starts on?
BFEMrcM.png
My sheep caption won!? never managed to win a contest before, this is awful exciting

Congrats to the other winners!
My sheep caption won!? never managed to win a contest before, this is awful exciting

Congrats to the other winners!
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24