Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pick the path-The Train to Nowhere OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! if you clicked this, I'm sure you're interested in what it could be! you know those "choose your own adventure" books? well, I'm here to provide that for you! Here's where the story starts: You're the main character. [b][size=7][font=Ink Free] Character creator [/font] [/size] [font=Ink Free] Choose your gender! [color=aqua] Male[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color][color=orange]Non-binary[/color][color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua] Female [/color] [/b] [size=5][color=red]Non-binary selected![/size][/color] [b] [font=Ink Free]Choose your dragon type! [color=aqua]Mirror[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=orange]Tundra[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Spiral[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Guardian[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Fae[/color] [/b] [size=5][color=red]Tundra selected![/size][/color] [font=Ink Free] [b]Choose a color scheme! [size=4] [color=aqua]Red[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=orange]Black[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Green[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Pink[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Blue[/color] [/size] [/font][/b] [size=5][color=red]Black theme selected![/size][/color] [size=6][color=red]Character Created![/size][/color] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=7c8cf6f121a109d23356bf5de1173bf233f12e41&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [morphology=2387090] [b]Choose a Difficulty! [size=4] [color=aqua]Easy[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=aqua]Medium[/color] [color=transparent] ......... [/color] [color=orange]Hard[/color][/size] [/font][/b] the story has begun [size=1]pinglist: DarkMoon9 belated wispexe WeaverofLies ToothedMammal Parrot PolarMoon Auralyx jamesfitz3 InfernalNoob CrystallizedMoon PastelPerryton ask to be added. story will be updated at least three times a week, may only be twice, depending on how big this gets. Choose what you want to happen, don't go with the crowd. that's no fun. be unique. i will choose majority though.[/size]
Hello! if you clicked this, I'm sure you're interested in what it could be! you know those "choose your own adventure" books? well, I'm here to provide that for you!

Here's where the story starts:
You're the main character.
Character creator

Choose your gender!
Male ......... Non-binary ......... Female

Non-binary selected!

Choose your dragon type!

Mirror ......... Tundra ......... Spiral ......... Guardian ......... Fae

Tundra selected!

Choose a color scheme!

Red ......... Black ......... Green ......... Pink ......... Blue

Black theme selected!

Character Created!

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=7c8cf6f121a109d23356bf5de1173bf233f12e41&dummyext=prev.png

Them

Choose a Difficulty!

Easy ......... Medium ......... Hard

the story has begun

pinglist: DarkMoon9 belated wispexe WeaverofLies ToothedMammal Parrot PolarMoon Auralyx jamesfitz3 InfernalNoob CrystallizedMoon PastelPerryton

ask to be added. story will be updated at least three times a week, may only be twice, depending on how big this gets. Choose what you want to happen, don't go with the crowd. that's no fun. be unique. i will choose majority though.
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
alrighty! This is open now!
alrighty! This is open now!
i’d like to choose Mirror!
i’d like to choose Mirror!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
[font=papyrus]I’ll go with fae [emoji=fae love size=2] Could I be added to the pinglist as well?
I’ll go with fae
Could I be added to the pinglist as well?
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9 sure!
@DarkMoon9 sure!
just gonna wait for a couple more people before I move on!
just gonna wait for a couple more people before I move on!
Guardian? :)
Guardian? :)
EQDkzrh.png
tundra!^^
tundra!^^
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
I'll go with Tundra!! Would love to get added to the pinglist, as well.
I'll go with Tundra!! Would love to get added to the pinglist, as well.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
Fae sounds interesting to me! I’d also like to be added to the pinglist! :D
Fae sounds interesting to me! I’d also like to be added to the pinglist! :D
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
1 2 3 4 5 6