Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 180 181
OHOHOHOOO GORGEOUS NEW DRAGONS!
OHOHOHOOO GORGEOUS NEW DRAGONS!
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
They remind me of moths with the wings like that, so cute.

... 2000 g for a single pair? Better than a coatl haha.

Guess I wait :D
They remind me of moths with the wings like that, so cute.

... 2000 g for a single pair? Better than a coatl haha.

Guess I wait :D
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
Love it! <3
Love it! <3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Meh. I have more important things to spend money on, and not enough time to gem grind. I'll wait 6 months, and buy some fresh hatches from a desperate seller once the market floods, and they become worthless. It was nice having a scroll for each new species, but if it HAS to be cash shop I get it, I just won't get one from there personally.
Meh. I have more important things to spend money on, and not enough time to gem grind. I'll wait 6 months, and buy some fresh hatches from a desperate seller once the market floods, and they become worthless. It was nice having a scroll for each new species, but if it HAS to be cash shop I get it, I just won't get one from there personally.
The world is chaos, and I'm loving EVERY second of it. Come, have a seat, and watch the world burn with me.
[color=#006ab8]Just did these ones from a pair I didn't know what to do with :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35451107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/354512/35451107_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35609594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/356096/35609594_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508480799838830602/776577495893671936/unknown.png[/img]
Just did these ones from a pair I didn't know what to do with :3
35451107_350.png35609594_350.png
unknown.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Oh my gosh they're perfect! I thought they looked good on the livestream, but you guys have really outdone yourselves! Thanks so much devs! :D
Oh my gosh they're perfect! I thought they looked good on the livestream, but you guys have really outdone yourselves! Thanks so much devs! :D
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!
New breed!!!
yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!
New breed!!!
ZUdHXc.gif
Will we perhaps be seeing some of these genes on moderns? ,':^) I would personally adore to see Shell and Web on moderns.
Will we perhaps be seeing some of these genes on moderns? ,':^) I would personally adore to see Shell and Web on moderns.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="eieru" date="2020-11-12 14:27:50" ] i am now hoping we don't get eggs/breed changes on the next releases bc of this whining over one (1) gem breed being released after years. just fyi: the only breed releases that had free scrolls were gaolers, and the only ones that had free eggs were banescales. all the others you had to grind for the scrolls yourself, being gem mp, baldwin, strange chests or whatever. this is not a "we're not getting eggs like ALL OTHERS" situation. i understand the "this is frustrating because ancients are limited" argument and i agree, i tried to have banescales and gaolers before but they just seem like paperweight in my lair. but gems are not behind a paywall. you can get 1kg easily in less than a month with simple stuff like fairgrounds, baldwin, coli, gathering and familiar bonding. also, the gem scrolls are the same prices as other ancient ones you guys are insane [/quote] this tbh also like. people will sell you gems for your treasure I'm not really vibing with all the people going hOw DaRE tHeY ExPeCt mUh MonIeS as though paying USD is the only way to get gems.
eieru wrote on 2020-11-12 14:27:50:
i am now hoping we don't get eggs/breed changes on the next releases bc of this whining over one (1) gem breed being released after years.
just fyi: the only breed releases that had free scrolls were gaolers, and the only ones that had free eggs were banescales. all the others you had to grind for the scrolls yourself, being gem mp, baldwin, strange chests or whatever. this is not a "we're not getting eggs like ALL OTHERS" situation.
i understand the "this is frustrating because ancients are limited" argument and i agree, i tried to have banescales and gaolers before but they just seem like paperweight in my lair. but gems are not behind a paywall. you can get 1kg easily in less than a month with simple stuff like fairgrounds, baldwin, coli, gathering and familiar bonding.
also, the gem scrolls are the same prices as other ancient ones you guys are insane
this tbh
also like. people will sell you gems for your treasure I'm not really vibing with all the people going hOw DaRE tHeY ExPeCt mUh MonIeS as though paying USD is the only way to get gems.
wq9PoXA.png
I love them.... I can't wait to get my hands on one ahhh!!
I love them.... I can't wait to get my hands on one ahhh!!
Cal; they/them.
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 180 181