Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 180 181
They've done it again- I'm in love with them.
They've done it again- I'm in love with them.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Oh my gosh they're gorgeous!!!
Oh my gosh they're gorgeous!!!
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
I just read the lore, and these guys seem more fae than Fae dragons! Like as in, the olde-time type of fairies that are mischivious beings at best, and potentially malicious.

Also, the irony of the character disparaging them (and then getting mobbed by them) being a Fae...clever!
I just read the lore, and these guys seem more fae than Fae dragons! Like as in, the olde-time type of fairies that are mischivious beings at best, and potentially malicious.

Also, the irony of the character disparaging them (and then getting mobbed by them) being a Fae...clever!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Ok so the other two ancient breeds I wasn’t that fussed about but these I ADORE? Really well done FR team you knocked these guys outta the park and I will absolutely be getting some breed changes in the future! xx
Ok so the other two ancient breeds I wasn’t that fussed about but these I ADORE? Really well done FR team you knocked these guys outta the park and I will absolutely be getting some breed changes in the future! xx
INNIwp8.png
YAY SHADOW ANCIENT BREED!!!!!!!
YAY SHADOW ANCIENT BREED!!!!!!!
aiOZGas.pngsRqnVtf.pngpB5VOqV.png
LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
I just came back to FR after a long hiatus...
And OOH, this is awesome!!!!!!! I mean utterly absolutely awesome!! Thank you devs <3
I just came back to FR after a long hiatus...
And OOH, this is awesome!!!!!!! I mean utterly absolutely awesome!! Thank you devs <3
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
I don’t understand why everyone says Veilspun look like Pearlcatchers. Other than the ears and whiskers, I don’t see the resemblance. They do, however, look an awful lot like Imperials to me. It’s their body shape.

Anyway, Veilspun aren’t my cup of tea at all, but the fact that they got Capsule gives me a little hope that Banescale may one day get my favorite gene.

Update:
Well, Veilspun are growing on me, and I’m even considering changing two of my dragons into them, but I don’t know if I’ll end up disliking them again after the “newness hype” wears off. They are, however, excellent for MLP fandragons.

I have concluded, however, that if their hair was much shorter and if they didn’t have any wings at all, Veilspun would probably be one of my favorite breeds. What could have been...
I don’t understand why everyone says Veilspun look like Pearlcatchers. Other than the ears and whiskers, I don’t see the resemblance. They do, however, look an awful lot like Imperials to me. It’s their body shape.

Anyway, Veilspun aren’t my cup of tea at all, but the fact that they got Capsule gives me a little hope that Banescale may one day get my favorite gene.

Update:
Well, Veilspun are growing on me, and I’m even considering changing two of my dragons into them, but I don’t know if I’ll end up disliking them again after the “newness hype” wears off. They are, however, excellent for MLP fandragons.

I have concluded, however, that if their hair was much shorter and if they didn’t have any wings at all, Veilspun would probably be one of my favorite breeds. What could have been...
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I really like them and the lore too. <3

I've been living under a rock, so I had no idea a new breed was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get eggs or scrolls and 1k gems is a hefty price, so I'll have to wait to own one. :/
The cute Deerling is appreciated though.
I really like them and the lore too. <3

I've been living under a rock, so I had no idea a new breed was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get eggs or scrolls and 1k gems is a hefty price, so I'll have to wait to own one. :/
The cute Deerling is appreciated though.
I...really don't see the problem with the prices for these? They're literally over less then half of the gems it costs to get say, a Coatl scroll, for a gem breed scroll they're cheap as hell. I'm personally waiting until all the hype wears off so I don't feel pressured to get one or upset that I don't have one yet so maybe I'm just not seeing something.
I...really don't see the problem with the prices for these? They're literally over less then half of the gems it costs to get say, a Coatl scroll, for a gem breed scroll they're cheap as hell. I'm personally waiting until all the hype wears off so I don't feel pressured to get one or upset that I don't have one yet so maybe I'm just not seeing something.
h1d7LhT.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 180 181