Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90
Everything I've wanted for years, and more! I can't wait for the changes to go live. [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Everything I've wanted for years, and more! I can't wait for the changes to go live.
hJWOfQK.png
OHHH YESS!
This is what I NEEDED-

Thank you, Devs!
OHHH YESS!
This is what I NEEDED-

Thank you, Devs!

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Very nice. I love having a tidy hoard!
Very nice. I love having a tidy hoard!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Woot! Revamp!
Woot! Revamp!
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
Im super happy with the update ^^
Im super happy with the update ^^
ldNLSdw.png
That sure is some life improvements!
Will the bug where sometimes you end up with two not full stacks of the same item be fixed too? That was annoying!
That sure is some life improvements!
Will the bug where sometimes you end up with two not full stacks of the same item be fixed too? That was annoying!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
New update!!!! :D
New update!!!! :D
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
YAY! Thank you Thank you Thank you. THANK YOU
YAY! Thank you Thank you Thank you. THANK YOU
I've been wanting to cleanup my hoard for so, so long but I was dreading the amount of tabs I'd need to have open for looking up what the items are worth and what they're used for... FR staff I love you ;-;
I've been wanting to cleanup my hoard for so, so long but I was dreading the amount of tabs I'd need to have open for looking up what the items are worth and what they're used for... FR staff I love you ;-;
ATLJ0at.png
This all looks so amazing, thanks to everyone who had a hand in this for all your hard work!

One question though: When mass brewing items, will the yield be of a single color material, or will it be a chance for multiple ones? (ex: would 5 common sparrows be transmuted into 5 green goo, or is there the possibility for other colors? [3 green goo, 1 red goo, 1 yellow goo])
This all looks so amazing, thanks to everyone who had a hand in this for all your hard work!

One question though: When mass brewing items, will the yield be of a single color material, or will it be a chance for multiple ones? (ex: would 5 common sparrows be transmuted into 5 green goo, or is there the possibility for other colors? [3 green goo, 1 red goo, 1 yellow goo])
Drink more water.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90