Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 89 90
[quote name="ProbablySkeletor" date="2020-09-21 11:18:52" ] Will there be any change to how we apply speciality items to dragons from the hoard? Right now, as someone with vision issues and colorblindness, it can be hard to make sure I'm picking the right dragon. Will there be an ability to filter by name/breed/anything? [/quote] This is a good question, and I'd like to second it! I'm looking forward to an update on how scrolls and such are applied. A filter system like in CRs would be perfect. I recently had to click through 50 pages of 8 dragons apiece to find the dragon I was looking for because it was at the back of my den, which was tedious as heck. An update to this feature to match the rest of the site would be phenomenal. I'm hoping this is just something they didn't find the time to fit into this developer update and that it'll be released with the new hoard. If not, I look forward to seeing it in a future update!
ProbablySkeletor wrote on 2020-09-21 11:18:52:
Will there be any change to how we apply speciality items to dragons from the hoard? Right now, as someone with vision issues and colorblindness, it can be hard to make sure I'm picking the right dragon. Will there be an ability to filter by name/breed/anything?

This is a good question, and I'd like to second it! I'm looking forward to an update on how scrolls and such are applied. A filter system like in CRs would be perfect. I recently had to click through 50 pages of 8 dragons apiece to find the dragon I was looking for because it was at the back of my den, which was tedious as heck. An update to this feature to match the rest of the site would be phenomenal. I'm hoping this is just something they didn't find the time to fit into this developer update and that it'll be released with the new hoard. If not, I look forward to seeing it in a future update!
23846.png9YNBdbA.png23846.pngrymTqQX.png23846.png
[quote name="PrinceRaven" date="2020-09-21 11:23:27" ] Will locking (food) items result in them being unable to be converted into food points, or will it only prevent them from being hoard sold? [/quote] @PrinceRaven It will only prevent them from being sold.
PrinceRaven wrote on 2020-09-21 11:23:27:
Will locking (food) items result in them being unable to be converted into food points, or will it only prevent them from being hoard sold?

@PrinceRaven

It will only prevent them from being sold.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="MysticHowl878" date="2020-09-21 11:07:39" ] will the filter options be collapsible? if not, i'd love for that to be added! Other then that, this looks great! [/quote] @MysticHowl878, This uses the same system as the Bestiary and Lair - the filters will be hidden until you click the magnifying glass. We're so excited to show off all the filters that we had it open for all the screenshots!
MysticHowl878 wrote on 2020-09-21 11:07:39:
will the filter options be collapsible? if not, i'd love for that to be added! Other then that, this looks great!

@MysticHowl878, This uses the same system as the Bestiary and Lair - the filters will be hidden until you click the magnifying glass.

We're so excited to show off all the filters that we had it open for all the screenshots!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~

- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Ayyyy finally a big pretty dev update! :D great new upcoming features and love for mobile users, thank you!!
Ayyyy finally a big pretty dev update! :D great new upcoming features and love for mobile users, thank you!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Oh man, all of these look like such great updates! I just wanted to give big props to the staff for pushing so many QOL updates, it's really been keeping me coming back to see how much gets updated and easier for users to use!
Oh man, all of these look like such great updates! I just wanted to give big props to the staff for pushing so many QOL updates, it's really been keeping me coming back to see how much gets updated and easier for users to use!
EGzMNgt.pngCVX0Ylh.png
WOW! This update is AMAZING~
WOW! This update is AMAZING~
I am so excited for the indicators on where an item is used!
I am so excited for the indicators on where an item is used!
Oh my, this is so exciting! I can't wait until it's launched! ^w^
Oh my, this is so exciting! I can't wait until it's launched! ^w^
New-Sig.png
Sl51oiM.png
FR+3
She/her
Pings welcome!
Behemoth-Banner.png
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN THE HOARD PAGE. Since I have a LOT of items these days, it's become tedious to endlessly Google what's safe to brew/trade and what I should keep safe for a later Swap or something.
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN THE HOARD PAGE. Since I have a LOT of items these days, it's become tedious to endlessly Google what's safe to brew/trade and what I should keep safe for a later Swap or something.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 135/210
Oh, bless mather, thank you so much. I hope this means the messaging and CR updates will be added soon too!!

This is so ABSOLUTELY needed, especially for us on the dom teams of our specific flights. Thank you soooo much, this will help IMMENSELY. XD

Also, virtual stacks? Ingenious. I hoard everything and it only got worse being on Fire Dom. Over 100 pages of apparel and familiars... Thank you for making this easier XDD

Now we just need additional tabs to store treasure/gems... XDD
Oh, bless mather, thank you so much. I hope this means the messaging and CR updates will be added soon too!!

This is so ABSOLUTELY needed, especially for us on the dom teams of our specific flights. Thank you soooo much, this will help IMMENSELY. XD

Also, virtual stacks? Ingenious. I hoard everything and it only got worse being on Fire Dom. Over 100 pages of apparel and familiars... Thank you for making this easier XDD

Now we just need additional tabs to store treasure/gems... XDD
4JDugT7.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 89 90