Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 133 134
I'm just waiting to start seeing pinkerton as a sexy human fanart.
I'm just waiting to start seeing pinkerton as a sexy human fanart.
FR+0 | Bi | ADHD
This lair's lore is a work in progress!
Yes!! I've been waiting for something like this omg
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
While I do think this item should be cheaper because the change is honestly very minor, it's nice to finally have something like this- it gives people more options when figuring out what to do with a dragon, not to mention the lore possibilities.

Also, love the new art for Pinkerton! Hopefully Crim and Tomo get new art soon as well.
While I do think this item should be cheaper because the change is honestly very minor, it's nice to finally have something like this- it gives people more options when figuring out what to do with a dragon, not to mention the lore possibilities.

Also, love the new art for Pinkerton! Hopefully Crim and Tomo get new art soon as well.
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
Best update ever
Best update ever
Yes finally!
Yes finally!
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
This is so exciting!!
This is so exciting!!
[quote name="perilclay" date="2020-09-18 14:50:36" ] Yes!! I've been waiting for something like this omg [/quote] It finaallllyy happened
perilclay wrote on 2020-09-18 14:50:36:
It finaallllyy happened
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Scroll of Trans Your Gender
Scroll of Trans Your Gender
goodnight sweet prince
Untitled40.png
I learned that the scroll does not apply to the whole breed, just that dragon. Rip my plans for my own misunderstanding.

I applied a scroll to one of my Faes, thinking that it would be counted for the whole breed in my lair. That's not the case. I should have waited for Zeus to grow. Dang it.
I learned that the scroll does not apply to the whole breed, just that dragon. Rip my plans for my own misunderstanding.

I applied a scroll to one of my Faes, thinking that it would be counted for the whole breed in my lair. That's not the case. I should have waited for Zeus to grow. Dang it.
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

fr staff be like: oh, trans rights? yeah, your dragons can transition....for a price! buy gems or no trans dragons!
fr staff be like: oh, trans rights? yeah, your dragons can transition....for a price! buy gems or no trans dragons!
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 133 134