Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
:D
Time to swap Lilypad!
:D
Time to swap Lilypad!
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Once again the admins have gone out of their way to add a feature the fandom frothed over while also maintaining the core/original goals they set! Bravo as always. You guys still to this day don't get the praise you totally deserve for your ingenuity and willingness to compromise as best you can. You're some of the hardest working game devs I've personally seen through like 20 years of playing video games!! You do so much for a fanbase that can be... really particular and sassy at times! THank you guys for always doing so much for this game. You lot are a treasure.
Once again the admins have gone out of their way to add a feature the fandom frothed over while also maintaining the core/original goals they set! Bravo as always. You guys still to this day don't get the praise you totally deserve for your ingenuity and willingness to compromise as best you can. You're some of the hardest working game devs I've personally seen through like 20 years of playing video games!! You do so much for a fanbase that can be... really particular and sassy at times! THank you guys for always doing so much for this game. You lot are a treasure.
I am 5 days late but I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! This is wonderful! ^^
I am 5 days late but I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! This is wonderful! ^^
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
yo thats nice
yo thats nice
Written from my Samsung Smart Fridge
While this is nice, it's disingenuous to pretend this is what the users have been asking for. This isn't the gender change scroll we've been wanting since the site went up, it's a pose change scroll. It doesn't allow us to change the gender of the dragon but just the presentation, which again, is actually what we have been asking for since at least April 2014.
While this is nice, it's disingenuous to pretend this is what the users have been asking for. This isn't the gender change scroll we've been wanting since the site went up, it's a pose change scroll. It doesn't allow us to change the gender of the dragon but just the presentation, which again, is actually what we have been asking for since at least April 2014.
@TamerofRust it's a good start though - and if this is received well then maybe they'll work towards what people would really like, but unfortunately they probably also have to compromise with the people who will ceaselessly complain about the EcOnOmY and how it makes the game "too easy" in terms of breeding or the g1 market or whatever stuff that kind of user is always complaining about whenever anyone makes a suggestion of any kind (like how certain accessibility suggestions get shot down because of the eCoNoMy)

it's better than nothing, and unfortunately most of the time what trans/nb users get is nothing
@TamerofRust it's a good start though - and if this is received well then maybe they'll work towards what people would really like, but unfortunately they probably also have to compromise with the people who will ceaselessly complain about the EcOnOmY and how it makes the game "too easy" in terms of breeding or the g1 market or whatever stuff that kind of user is always complaining about whenever anyone makes a suggestion of any kind (like how certain accessibility suggestions get shot down because of the eCoNoMy)

it's better than nothing, and unfortunately most of the time what trans/nb users get is nothing
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@Archangelbee Idk I like this item just because I find some pose to be very ugly. I prefer male coatl over females, male faes over females, etc. I don't see how it's just useful for lore, it sounds more like a very aesthetic choice to me. I wouldn't even assume a dragon is trans if they had this scroll on, just that the owner preferred the other pose.
@Archangelbee Idk I like this item just because I find some pose to be very ugly. I prefer male coatl over females, male faes over females, etc. I don't see how it's just useful for lore, it sounds more like a very aesthetic choice to me. I wouldn't even assume a dragon is trans if they had this scroll on, just that the owner preferred the other pose.

Therapist: Part 3 Pinkerton is not real, he can't hurt you.

Part 3 Pinkerton:

Therapist: Part 3 Pinkerton is not real, he can't hurt you.

Part 3 Pinkerton:
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

the entire site thanks you
the entire site thanks you
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134