Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
Well, they need to be payed somehow. Sideupkeep, Servers etc.
So yeah. Why not o.

Like the Thing even if im not Sure I will use it.
Well, they need to be payed somehow. Sideupkeep, Servers etc.
So yeah. Why not o.

Like the Thing even if im not Sure I will use it.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
okay that makes sense ( the skin note) but what if the opposite gender version existed?

or

if both sex skins were applied (unless you can only apply the appropriate sex skin to a dragon, in that case it's a nevermind)

example: female mirror has her appropriate sex skin applied - it shows
female mirror has the same skin but of the opposite sex applied - it's hidden/does not display

Female mirror has the scroll applied, flipping poses displays the appropriate skin for either pose
okay that makes sense ( the skin note) but what if the opposite gender version existed?

or

if both sex skins were applied (unless you can only apply the appropriate sex skin to a dragon, in that case it's a nevermind)

example: female mirror has her appropriate sex skin applied - it shows
female mirror has the same skin but of the opposite sex applied - it's hidden/does not display

Female mirror has the scroll applied, flipping poses displays the appropriate skin for either pose
Also good lord pinkerton you've grown older. The mans has Grown uuup!!
Also good lord pinkerton you've grown older. The mans has Grown uuup!!
My baby was a pretty lady even before [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58072740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580728/58072740_350.png[/img][/url] nothing stopped him. He's a queen ♥ But seriosuly, great item! I would love to change some poses of my dergs.
My baby was a pretty lady even before
58072740_350.png
nothing stopped him. He's a queen ♥

But seriosuly, great item! I would love to change some poses of my dergs.
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
Yeeeeees!! Thank you so much!
Yeeeeees!! Thank you so much!
alWiqh6.png
oH MY GOSH NO WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
this is amazing, tysm flight rising team!!!! You are by far the best team I've seen for ANy website platform, not just a game!! This is amazing and really helps out ALL people- for lore, trans/non-bin rights, or just some magicky fun !!!
You pulled it off in the best way possible!
oH MY GOSH NO WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
this is amazing, tysm flight rising team!!!! You are by far the best team I've seen for ANy website platform, not just a game!! This is amazing and really helps out ALL people- for lore, trans/non-bin rights, or just some magicky fun !!!
You pulled it off in the best way possible!
Ugmf9SS.gif __ PLAIN they/them
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
...does that mean that female dragons after using the scroll will be able to use male skins/accents and vice versa?

Also, ugh, 400 gems. I need it for, like, half of my dragons (not very fond of F Coatl pose)
...does that mean that female dragons after using the scroll will be able to use male skins/accents and vice versa?

Also, ugh, 400 gems. I need it for, like, half of my dragons (not very fond of F Coatl pose)
@Eskarine [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-15 06:10:27" ] [quote name="Masono" date="2020-09-15 06:07:53" ] Wait so if u switch a silhouette can they use the other genders skins and accents then? [/quote] @/Masono Yes, they would be able to use skins and accents that fit the other artwork variant for the breed. [emoji=snapper happy size=1] [/quote] and for future reference to those that see this, if you click the arrow on the very first post, it will take you to the 2nd mod post which answers this question and several other repeated questions!
@Eskarine
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-15 06:10:27:
Masono wrote on 2020-09-15 06:07:53:
Wait so if u switch a silhouette can they use the other genders skins and accents then?

@/Masono

Yes, they would be able to use skins and accents that fit the other artwork variant for the breed.

and for future reference to those that see this, if you click the arrow on the very first post, it will take you to the 2nd mod post which answers this question and several other repeated questions!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
scroll of trans your gender
scroll of trans your gender
YES YES YES
YES YES YES
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134